Any skier/snowboarders out there?

.CharlestonChad.

nice! Good to know there's some physically able folks on this board.

I'm about to start buying all my equipment; skis, boots, bindings, goggles, gloves, helmet, anyone know of any good sources for this junk beside the proshop that will rape my wallet?

Tramdock.com

Steepandcheap.com

I'm about to start buying all my equipment; skis, boots, bindings, goggles, gloves, helmet, anyone know of any good sources for this junk beside the proshop that will rape my wallet?

When are you coming out to Colorado? If you are coming soon, I'd wait till you get out here. There are usually shops that have pretty good deals this time of year. You missed the huge ski/snowboard sale that one of the local shops has every year, but there are still plenty of others.

I just found a job in telluride, co, so I'm gonna be doing a crap load of skiing this winter and couldn't be more stoked about it. Anyone else get their balls tingly on the mountain slopes?

Im all about skiing..and surfing.. Sounds like a great gig.. My current girl is maybe taking a job at Winter Park this winter..Love it out west.. love the snow...

Theres a few outlets in downtown Denver that have tons of great ski equip for cheap cheap.. Most travelers buy stuff at Breck or Steamboat of wherever they are going, so the outlets are in Denver.. Great deals there.. Easy pickens.. They sell the previous years rental equip as well as the closeouts from previous year..Just google "Ski Outlet.. DEnver" and youll find them.. i cant remember the names..

Edited by SkiFalcon