"VANILLA ICE"

HASHBROWN3

OK everyone. The board is on overfill w/ one gleaming gem of a problem. I will use the term "vanilla ice" which incorporates MM's & Matt Ryans vanilla offense. do you hear us falcons organization???? we are waiting with baited breath to see the implementation of some downfield attack planning. Don't disappoint us because there will be anarchy here it seems. Everyone knows that the team must be aware of these things. The media has also picked up on this theme so unless the team mgt refuses to acknowledge what is going on we fans must make the following statement:

WISE UP so we can RISE UP!!

Look gents. I am not going to neg the team. I just think we have a problem that has been festering and I want to know what is causing the problem. If it is indeed mularkey, lets hope they collaborate among the coaches and come up w/ ways to get r done. Otherwise, this bland game of ball is going to kill us against some tough competition.