Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dirty123

Should we try and get MV7 back?

70 posts in this topic

I'm thinkin' grilled cheese sandwich w/ both american and provolone. Slice of pickle and some chips. Wash it down with a big azz frosty root beer. umm ummm. Might even go grab one of those 1 dollar frosties from wendies after I scald the skin off the roof of my mouth too.... I can't ever wait until the cheese is not at 700 degrees to dig in. biggrin.gif

Grilled Cheese is awesome. Mike Vick grilled that cheesehead defense yesterday. Maybe that's what has ya thinking of it.

5 to the squad and The Legend like this

The Vickiteers are gonna rise up!! LOL

I'm guessing we see a bunch of Vicikteers with under 10 posts and a bunch of new members RISE UP! LOL... where's the bug spray they are coming out of the woodwork. :lol:

:angry:

Don't be mad. I think many on here would love the same thing. You heard the cheers Vick got last year at the dome. And who was cheering louder than coach Smith when Vick scored? He was thinking the same thing. " I want to reunite with that."

People are just hating you because you are new.

The Legend likes this

Im gonna go ahead and make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich tonight and stick it in the fridge. That way when eat it tommorow, the bread will be good and soggy. Oohh, I'm gonna throw some doritos on there too.