Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dirty123

Should we try and get MV7 back?

70 posts in this topic

I'm thinkin' grilled cheese sandwich w/ both american and provolone. Slice of pickle and some chips. Wash it down with a big azz frosty root beer. umm ummm. Might even go grab one of those 1 dollar frosties from wendies after I scald the skin off the roof of my mouth too.... I can't ever wait until the cheese is not at 700 degrees to dig in. biggrin.gif

grill cheese sandwhich isnt the same without tomatoe soup..

I got some leftover pizza that I'm going to finish off tonight for dinner.

Man that sounds good too Statick. I like mine sprinkled w/ some garlic powder, oregano, and red pepper flakes. don't forget to run out and get that 1 dollar frosty at wendys to cool the bubble you will have on the roof of your mouth when you dig in...biggrin.gif

grill cheese sandwhich isnt the same without tomatoe soup..

Yes I have sinned indeed. Forgive me for not including the luscious tomato soup... mmm I can taste it now...wub.gif

gotta have MessinWithSasquatch_3.jpg all the others dont compare

Hah sasquatchbiggrin.gif . We could of used him this sunday man! I likey me some beef jerkey bigtime cept i get the real stuff here in Texas. You can also get a pack at Buckees if you have those in the ATL and it is authentic. (no redneck here bro) just true lust over some nice smokey, salty, beef jerkey!

Great thread dirty123! I think a straight-up trade for Ryan would benefit both teams, reuinite player and coach, and make us jard to stop.

Oh yeah, great thread dirty and legend, BTW the doctor called from the psychiatric hospital wanting to know if he could see both of you in his office at the same time this week? After all its a loveseat in there that fits two... He said he had some leftover pizza in his office fridge fellas... his number is 1-800-have a clue....tongue.gif

I'm thinkin' grilled cheese sandwich w/ both american and provolone. Slice of pickle and some chips. Wash it down with a big azz frosty root beer. umm ummm. Might even go grab one of those 1 dollar frosties from wendies after I scald the skin off the roof of my mouth too.... I can't ever wait until the cheese is not at 700 degrees to dig in. biggrin.gif

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!! Right when u finishes making one, cut it in half, and watch the cheese start to ooze out... mmmm Pull it apart and watch it slow-mo stretch like how it does in the Kraft Single commercials lol!!1 AWESOME!!! #FatGuyPost

He is a better QB and Winner, Matty Ryan can only dream of being a game changer... but I know what it is... you are still holding out HOPE for Matt Ryan since that 2008 season. We all know the FALCONS played a weak azz schedule that year. But keep the faith!

Yep, vick has his best game since 2006 and lost. He's a loser. Want him back? Not just NO but H*ll NO!

I got some leftover pizza that I'm going to finish off tonight for dinner.

Sweet. I'm doing a pizza taste test/market survey tomorrow at lunch time. Getting paid $75 to eat pizza!

dfence likes this

Yep, vick has his best game since 2006 and lost. He's a loser. Want him back? Not just NO but H*ll NO!

he brought the eagles back and if it weren't for a **** *** play call would've at least tied the game. get your facts straight before posting. you think you can just post whateve ryou want? no, your credibility is now shot.

Why did this turn into a thread about food? :blink:

That is what always happens in these idiotic threads. If you had not been one of the morons hiding under a rock until Vick finally had a good game you would know that.

revenge and dfence like this