Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dirty123

Should we try and get MV7 back?

70 posts in this topic

I'm thinkin' grilled cheese sandwich w/ both american and provolone. Slice of pickle and some chips. Wash it down with a big azz frosty root beer. umm ummm. Might even go grab one of those 1 dollar frosties from wendies after I scald the skin off the roof of my mouth too.... I can't ever wait until the cheese is not at 700 degrees to dig in. biggrin.gif

dfence likes this

He looked really good, but nope - different era in Falcons football, that ended painfully for a lot of people involved.

I definitely reminisced yesterday as I was watching him outrun everyone on the field, but I'm happy with the current state of the franchise... and that was only 1 game, and he's trying to prove himself. let's see how this plays out for the eagles.

He is a better QB and Winner, Matty Ryan can only dream of being a game changer... but I know what it is... you are still holding out HOPE for Matt Ryan since that 2008 season. We all know the FALCONS played a weak azz schedule that year. But keep the faith!

The Legend likes this

I really like leftover pizza. Nothin better than heating it up in the oven.

heII no bro, you dont heat up left over pizza. you gotta eat it cold, when the tip and edges curl up a little. now thats good eating