Anyone else miss him yesterday?

Jp7833

Dont get me wrong. I love Matt Ryan as much as the next guy. When we drafted him I was upset but I knew it was for the best. Anyways, I watched the philly v green bay game yesterday after our heartbreaking loss like most of you I'm sure. When Vick went in full-time as a starter the game got a lot more interested for all of us I'm sure. As much as we all hate him, and trust me I hate him for what he did to us as well. It's hard not to miss seeing his athletic ability and swagger in a Falcons uni on Sunday. So i'm wondering and I want people to be honest here. How ofter do ya'll think about having Vick back? In a rewrite of history what would our team be if Vick was still at helm with our current regime. Or even what a tandem of Matt Ryan with M-Vick would be like. I'm not saying I want him back here because I dont. I have and will always support Matt Ryan until he puts on another uniform. I'm a Falcon fan not a Mike Vick fan, altho its hard not to say that Vick isnt and wasnt exciting to watch. Anyways, I think that he will create a controversy in Philly if Kolb doesnt put up a winning record by week 6. I like to see Vick play but I dont want us to ever have to face him as a starter. Anyways... thoughts?

You are kidding me, right? You want a player back who lied to the NFL, his owner, coach, and most of all his fans? Oh not only lied, but brutally killed innocent animals. AND is constantly in the news for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, or trying to sneak into airports with drugs?

He is an amazing talent who can light it up every once in awhile, but nothing more. He never has had his head in the game. No..I don't miss him.

Forget about what he didI hate that yall down grade him for what he did yeah it was wrong but he paid his debts. and the boy can play waaaaaaaaay better thn matt Ryan. So yeah i would love to have him back because I'm all about winning and Vick put us in a better position to win.

I have entirely moved on. I can't stand the guy, and actively root against him. I don't want him to ever cross our state line again. Yeah, he had an exciting game yesterday, but he's too embarrassing and despicable a person to have any sort of association with.

Hook me up with a +1 if you agree, because you know I'll get negged by the Vick fans.

Dont get me wrong. I love Matt Ryan as much as the next guy. When we drafted him I was upset but I knew it was for the best. Anyways, I watched the philly v green bay game yesterday after our heartbreaking loss like most of you I'm sure. When Vick went in full-time as a starter the game got a lot more interested for all of us I'm sure. As much as we all hate him, and trust me I hate him for what he did to us as well. It's hard not to miss seeing his athletic ability and swagger in a Falcons uni on Sunday. So i'm wondering and I want people to be honest here. How ofter do ya'll think about having Vick back? In a rewrite of history what would our team be if Vick was still at helm with our current regime. Or even what a tandem of Matt Ryan with M-Vick would be like. I'm not saying I want him back here because I dont. I have and will always support Matt Ryan until he puts on another uniform. I'm a Falcon fan not a Mike Vick fan, altho its hard not to say that Vick isnt and wasnt exciting to watch. Anyways, I think that he will create a controversy in Philly if Kolb doesnt put up a winning record by week 6. I like to see Vick play but I dont want us to ever have to face him as a starter. Anyways... thoughts?

Did the Eagles win yesterday?

Forget about what he didI hate that yall down grade him for what he did yeah it was wrong but he paid his debts. and the boy can play waaaaaaaaay better thn matt Ryan. So yeah i would love to have him back because I'm all about winning and Vick put us in a better position to win.

If you're all about winning you would know that the Falcons have never had a losing season under Matt Ryan and never had back to back winning seasons until he came along.

Well put it this way. Vick makes plays, point blank. He almost came back after the mess Kolb made yesterday.. It was down to the wire and unfortunately he couldnt do it all himself (least on O, their O is terrible, but thankfully have a good D) But he is the reason that game wasnt a blowout.

The QB we have now, is showing more and more that he is a game manager, rather than a playmaker. I really can't think of any game-changing drives he has made since the Chicago game. I rather have Redman in there honestly, with his amazing drive last year with TG for the final play of the game to win it.

So if we had the playmaker back here now that we actually have a good offense and a good defense.. rather than 10 players getting beat every play and Vick running for his life like the Mora era.. we would easily be in the superbowl this year.

Its too bad I guess, maybe Ryan will grow into a good QB but its not looking like he is getting it right now. Im not sure if its TG being here and him wanting to throw EVERY single ball to TG, ignoring his other reads, or if its Mularky just sucking at playcalling, but Ryan is not making good decisions right now, and is losing us more games than winning us games.

I watched him a little in the 4th qt. hoping to see him lose. He did. YAY!!!

He is a better QB and Winner, Matty Ryan can only dream of being a game changer... but I know what it is... you are still holding out HOPE for Matt Ryan since that 2008 season. We all know the FALCONS played a weak azz schedule that year. But keep the faith!