This forum, and most Falcons Fans are BS

Dustin

Last week we were a super bowl team by most accounts, now we are the scrubs. You guys make me crazy. I'm not sure I can deal with all of this up and down bandwagon sh*t. We had a rough game, our next one is still sunday. Its ok.

Stop crying.

Never said we were a Super Bowl team - and what exactly is this "bandwagon" crap? The Atlanta Falcons do not have a bandwagon.

Last week we were a super bowl team by most accounts, now we are the scrubs. You guys make me crazy. I'm not sure I can deal with all of this up and down bandwagon sh*t. We had a rough game, our next one is still sunday. Its ok.

Stop crying.

We are fans, and as fans we have the right to be critical if we lose. It just happens on these boards for a few days after a loss. You clearly have not been here very long. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

People are going to vent, and then it will be over. Maybe you are the one that needs to stop crying.

We are fans, and as fans we have the right to be critical if we lose. It just happens on these boards for a few days after a loss. You clearly have not been here very long. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

People are going to vent, and then it will be over. Maybe you are the one that needs to stop crying.

Fans should also have some common sense. It's game one. Against a team that has won TWO Super bowls in the last 5 years. Atlantas defense looked great, but the offense looked just OK. People are not being critical, they are ready to jump ship. When you constantly complain about play calling, the QB, the O-Line, the receivers, etc after one game, you're a ********* bandwagon fan. Plain and simple.

It sucks to open the year on a loss, but it wasn't the Lions and it was only one game. We should be talking about practice this week and the things that need to improve before Sunday. We shouldn't be ready to fire the GM, fire the OC, fire the HC, draft a new QB, and spend millions in free agency for a WR who won't play until after our bye. It's just stupid to do so.

This was a humbling game for the falcons and a good benchmark to use for improvement and possibly some of the changes that may have to be made in the future. We can't say we have an easier schedule and hope to get to the playoffs and then somehow get lucky and beat teams like the steelers. We lost fair and square and I swear that both teams used the same tactics. Limit the playcalling and baby our QB's so that we don't hurt ourselves... amazing! Matt is our franchise guy and Dixon is 3rd string. Where the heck were the dynamic, attacking the defense, plays??? We have to go all out and make it happen and use guys like Moore and HD and Spoon and let them take it up a notch. At least by the time we get to the playoffs, they will have been battle tested. I would love to see someone else do the playcalling for a game or two, maybe even ryan. No excuses, that was one of the best D's in all of footballs. Rise.... Up?

Fans should also have some common sense. It's game one. Against a team that has won TWO Super bowls in the last 5 years. Atlantas defense looked great, but the offense looked just OK. People are not being critical, they are ready to jump ship. When you constantly complain about play calling, the QB, the O-Line, the receivers, etc after one game, you're a ********* bandwagon fan. Plain and simple.

It sucks to open the year on a loss, but it wasn't the Lions and it was only one game. We should be talking about practice this week and the things that need to improve before Sunday. We shouldn't be ready to fire the GM, fire the OC, fire the HC, draft a new QB, and spend millions in free agency for a WR who won't play until after our bye. It's just stupid to do so.

Man, how many times do I have to say that this was not unexpected? When you already know the drill it just kinda makes you say, "Here we go again."

I agree, and I probobly should have been more clear in my post. I am not standing up for the "fans" calling for Matt's head, or saying our season is over because of one loss.

Alot of people post critisism that makes sense, and are just having good football discussion. And I see nothing wrong with that.

But its a given that the few days after a loss alot of people are going to blow up. In his case, it's prob best he ignores them. I peronally just laugh. I think it is good comedy.