give credit, where credit is due folks. looking at these numbers

sean weatherspoon

looking at the numbers from the 2008 steeler defense, matt ryan threw for more yards sunday(with 252) then the steelers gave up the entire season. matt also completed 27 of 44 passes for 60% completion percentage.

we didnt get any touchdowns, but it was week one, and on the road, with a non existent run game.

im not saying matt is elite, im willing to live with that, but you saints fans "need" to live with matt not being mediocre, but accept that matt is pretty good.

give credit where credit is due, thats all.

1 Pittsburgh Steelers 16 13.9 223 974 237.2 3.9 15.0 71 226 31 10 21 48 91 801 28:42 22 9

looking at the numbers from the 2008 steeler defense, matt ryan threw for more yards sunday(with 252) then the steelers gave up the entire season. matt also completed 27 of 44 passes for 60% completion percentage.

we didnt get any touchdowns, but it was week one, and on the road, with a non existent run game.

im not saying matt is elite, im willing to live with that, but you saints fans "need" to live with matt not being mediocre, but accept that matt is pretty good.

give credit where credit is due, thats all.

1 Pittsburgh Steelers 16 13.9 223 974 237.2 3.9 15.0 71 226 31 10 21 48 91 801 28:42 22 9

You need o realize something we didn't make talk this guy all season like he was next Montana like falcon fans do, we are just here to let you know kindly that he isn't.

I don't care who you played and where, you lost to a 3rd string qb in a statement game.

i can do that, ryan telegraphs his passes to much, and trys to force the ball to roddy and gonzo to much

sometimes he makes his decisions on where the ball is going off his pre snap reads, and doesnt go through his progressions,

I know it was killing you not to list excuses behind every criticism....lol

LMFAO .... before the Saints signed their chia QB can you tell me the last QB they drafted and developed on their own ?

As I've already pointed out in other posts, Matt Ryan has been better his first 2 full years as a starter than Brees was in his first 2 full seasons, and he has every possibility of being better in his third than Brees was in his third, and so on, and so on, and so on ......

Considering his career trajectory Saints fans will be shitting their pants in another 2 or 3 years. I know Saints fans would love for us to give up on Matt to soon like the Chargers did with Brees, but we're not going to do that. We're going to let him finish developing and then kick your ***** every game for a decade. :D

LMFAO .... before the Saints signed their chia QB can you tell me the last QB they drafted and developed on their own ?

As I've already pointed out in other posts, Matt Ryan has been better his first 2 full years as a starter than Brees was in his first 2 full seasons, and he has every possibility of being better in his third than Brees was in his third, and so on, and so on, and so on ......

Considering his career trajectory Saints fans will be shitting their pants in another 2 or 3 years. I know Saints fans would love for us to give up on Matt to soon like the Chargers did with Brees, but we're not going to do that. We're going to let him finish developing and then kick your ***** every game for a decade. :D

:lol:

Just face it man, we aren't spouting off that Ryan is the next Montana, when in fact he's going to be the next Trent dilfer. Not accurate but can keep you in games.

I also like our back up qb in chase Daniels, he posted great numbers in preseason and brees has taken a liking to him.

Just face it man, we aren't spouting off that Ryan is the next Montana, when in fact he's going to be the next Trent dilfer. Not accurate but can keep you in games.

I also like our back up qb in chase Daniels, he posted great numbers in preseason and brees has taken a liking to him.

no one on this board said ryan is the next montana, but the next trent dilfer? the vikes better then the steelers on defense? man until you make some quality sense, and stop talking out of your *** im gonna put you on ignore, i know you may be having a good time trying to TROLL the Falcons, but trust me, its alot more fun to learn football, and have knowledgable debates...of course you got to be a fan of the NFL for more then one year, so im gonna cut you some slack. if your still here in 10 years and i think youve gained some knowledge, i will debate you, but right now its not worth it, your just a TROLL.

no one on this board said ryan is the next montana, but the next trent dilfer? the vikes better then the steelers on defense? man until you make some quality sense, and stop talking out of your *** im gonna put you on ignore, i know you may be having a good time trying to TROLL the Falcons, but trust me, its alot more fun to learn football, and have knowledgable debates...of course you got to be a fan of the NFL for more then one year, so im gonna cut you some slack. if your still here in 10 years and i think youve gained some knowledge, i will debate you, but right now its not worth it, your just a TROLL.

I am not one making excuses to why my team loss. Last yr we went to Philly one of the toughest places to play and complete rolled them. Everyone kept saying it was because we played their 2nd string qb. You played their 3rd string and he movved the ball on you. Philly's defense is a top 10 defense and we hung 40 on them. Every game we won last yr, someone had to say it was because of this and that.

Bottom line we won the game and on Sunday you loss.

Why am I a troll, you started like 5 topics to try to make a point, that you aren't going to make.

I posted this in TATF and what I actually think was the problem for the Falcons

I think the point of emphasis should be on your o-line not the defense you just played. Given time to throw the ball, I actually think the Falcon's run away with this game. I also think that other teams took notice to what happened Sunday, blitz blitz blitz and have Ryan rushing balls like crazy.

Edited by Laugher