Harry Douglas

atljbo

We GOT to. I mean GOT to. Wayyyy too much of Turner, Gonzo, and Roddy, and then some guy sprinkled in on occasion.

HD has gotta be a key in this offense. I can't I believe I'm about to say this, but I'm glad to get Jenkins back next week.

Maybe that will hopefully open up some things for everybody(especially Douglas)

3 receptions, 39 yards.....

I'm glad Douglas is looking like well Douglas (2008) ... We must find a way to get HD the ball more

I agree... is it me or does Ryan always seems to always throw the ball to high to tony G? Its as if Gonzo told Matt that he likes the ball high and Matt is trying to put it up but is missing.

I agree... is it me or does Ryan always seems to always throw the ball to high to tony G? Its as if Gonzo told Matt that he likes the ball high and Matt is trying to put it up but is missing.

Ryan sails the ball high on practically every throw in the beginning. I think that's the adrenaline and he needs to learn to calm himself earlier.

Fire mularky already, this offense is putrid.

The line blocked fine, but the passing game has been aweful for the third year straight and if he can't fix it then i'm sorry its time to kick rocks and find a dependable OC.

I know ryan was off on some throws, but it seems the plays look very predictable and we only go to roddy. If we can't throw it deep, then we'll never be an elite team, thats really all its about.

can't expect turner to have room to run if we have a non existent passing attack.

Edited by osiruz

Well maybe this should show everyone exactly how important Jenkins really is.

No disrespect to Jenkins but this shows how much a #2 WR is.... He is a solid #2 but that position still needs an upgrade. I do think Jenkins will bring something to the offense tho.

I DON'T KNOW how many times I saw HD open and Matt tries to force a throw to TG with him triple covered.

Just because HD was open doesn't mean the throwing lane was open. I'm not saying it wasn't but there's a lot more going on than we actualy see. If the play was there I'm sure they will correct it for next week.

Edited by Ga_spider