WOW...this board turns on it's team quickly.

The Messenger

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think a lot of posters are going overboard and asking for the team to be gutted. Anyone who claims the love football and the falcons could have seen today that this team isn't really progressing. Yes it's one game in to the season but asides from the D, unless they can become top 8 or 5, the O isn't improving. This is something every die hard falcon fan like myself has been noticing since middle of last season.

Yes Pitt is good but NOT THAT D@MN good. The D received a makeover with FA signings and some guys in the trenches lost their starter jobs. Because of this, we are starting to see the D transform a bit. It will take them a while to get to where they need to be but you can see the gradual improvement.

Unfortunately, that can't be said about the offense. Its insanity materialized right before our eys. We expect different results without change. Nobody from the O-line got challenged for the starting position, Dimitroff just sat on his butt and watched certain quality weapons switch teams (I guess he must be waiting for Marty Booker to unretire). Murlarkey has trouble with playcalling........Charlie Weiss and Martz were available but turned his back on them.

No one is jumping ship. Sometimes you have to see things for what it really is. Its actually love because it wouldn't get under anyone's skin like this if they didn't love the team.

90% of the posters here wouldn't know a football from their sister's teet.

I saw this kid the other day, he went out to play football. His friend threw the nerf up real high and he started going back for it along with a couple other kids. Someone yelled out, "Get the football!"

So what'd he do? Ran over to his sister and grabbed her teet.

Yeah. It was pretty awkward. He said he posts here sometimes.

Well I watched that game and I can't blame em. They've been pumped with all that kool-aid about how they are better than the Saints all offseason. I just don't see it, not even close.

And you are impressed with how your team shat the bed after their first drive on Thursday? You didn't win that game, the Vikings lost it. Run along to your boards now and stop living off the Hurricane Katrina media sob fest for another season. O wait I forgot now it is the oil spill, you tell me. Yawn!

And you are impressed with how your team shat the bed after their first drive on Thursday? You didn't win that game, the Vikings lost it. Run along to your boards now and stop living off the Hurricane Katrina media sob fest for another season. O wait I forgot now it is the oil spill, you tell me. Yawn!

haha, that crap don't bother me anymore, bottom line your team ain't a pimple on the Saints azz. It's going to be a slaughterhouse when your team comes to the Nola.

haha, that crap don't bother me anymore, bottom line your team ain't a pimple on the Saints azz. It's going to be a slaughterhouse when your team comes to the Nola.

Good luck stopping our running game and dealing with our improved defense. You might not like seeing who gets slaughtered.

Are u serious? hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol: I would bet my life that your team can't beat the Saints!

Then you are one dumb s.o.b.

So how long have you been pulling for the Saints? Before the Ditka era, even before that? I guarantee you haven't. Just another scrub jumping on the bandwagon. Keep your paper bag on your head, no one in New Orleans wants you to run the ladies off scrub.

BTW I like how you ignored every point I made about your ****** Thursday night performance. If you are excited about beating a 41 year old QB without his #1 weapon be my guest, but your performance was less than stellar for a defending Super Bowl Champ. You know it! I know it! You'll avoid admitting it though all day because you are a jack.

Edited by Dale4Saul2Red0

So how long have you been pulling for the Saints? Before the Ditka era, even before that? I guarantee you haven't. Just another scrub jumping on the bandwagon. Keep your paper bag on your head, no one in New Orleans wants you to run the ladies off scrub.

BTW I like how you ignored every point I made about your ****** Thursday night performance. If you are excited about beating a 41 year old QB without his #1 weapon be my guest, but your performance was less than stellar for a defending Super Bowl Champ. You know it! I know it! You'll avoid admitting it though all day because you are a jack.

I guarantee I was around the old NFC west days and know exactly what an elite Defense(Dome Patrol) and elite Offense(Montana, Young 49ers) looks like. It would blow my friggin mind if the Saints aren't on the level of a perennial elite team.

edit- even if it's a W by a single point, I still guarantee a W nonetheless! That's what all the greats do, they just WIN.

Edited by SAINTªANGER

I guarantee I was around the old NFC west days and know exactly what an elite Defense(Dome Patrol) and elite Offense(Montana, Young 49ers) looks like. It would blow my friggin mind if the Saints aren't on the level of a perennial elite team.

I'll enjoy your absence after Week 3... no point in talking football with a fool who has absolutely no clue.

You have to do something special to be more embarrassing than some of the so called Falcon faithful on these boards. Well done sir!

Edited by Dale4Saul2Red0

Saints should have the motto "Just Win It" cause that's what they do, just win. I can hardly remember what losing feels like now, and I've been around the futility of the "Aints" for many years. This team is simply amazing. Don't let it fool you that they don't get all the press like the bigger markets, they are simply PHENOMENAL.

I'll enjoy your absence after Week 3... no point in talking football with a fool who has absolutely no clue.

You have to do something special to be more embarrassing than some of the so called Falcon faithful on these boards. Well done sir!

I'm just here with the cold hard facts, it only appears to you that I am trolling. I am dead friggin serious man.

It's like every team I watched on Sunday was like how I used to view my team, as a heartbreak waiting to happen, a woulda, coulda, shoulda....now, I go into every game expecting to win no matter how ugly, pretty or grinding the game may be. It's probably a lot how the Colts and Pats fans have felt about their respective teams in the past.

Keep yall chins up Falcon nation. If the New Orleans friggin Saints can find their way out of the doldrums of eternal futility, it should give yall hope for what could be in the future. I still can hardly believe it myself-

World Champion New Orleans Saints...just wow. :D

Edited by SAINTªANGER