Michael Vick rallied the Eagles from a 17pt deficit

sticktracy

The Eagles ended up losing. . But it was still a great comeback.

Vick played great, I'm happy to see him play how he did. He made a LOT of great passes with pinpoint accuracy on quite a few of them. It's great to see he's finally paying attention to his passing game.

In the 4th quarter he had an opportunity to run the ball in for a touchdown, and instead, he threw the ball to the back of the endzone, I was really proud of him for that (Even though he DIDN'T get the touchdown.) Just the fact he chose to trust his arm and make a throw rather than run and leap for the endzone like when he was here in Atlanta. I see him taking the starting job in Philly by the end of the season if one, Kolb plays how he did today, or two, if Kolb is deemed out because of his concussion.

The Eagles ended up losing. . But it was still a great comeback.

Vick played great, I'm happy to see him play how he did. He made a LOT of great passes with pinpoint accuracy on quite a few of them. It's great to see he's finally paying attention to his passing game.

In the 4th quarter he had an opportunity to run the ball in for a touchdown, and instead, he threw the ball to the back of the endzone, I was really proud of him for that (Even though he DIDN'T get the touchdown.) Just the fact he chose to trust his arm and make a throw rather than run and leap for the endzone like when he was here in Atlanta. I see him taking the starting job in Philly by the end of the season if one, Kolb plays how he did today, or two, if Kolb is deemed out because of his concussion.

He showed poor judgment throwing that ball instead of running it - he's not gonna take Kolb's spot, the Eagles know there will be growing pains

Vick is the freak show at the Circus...nothing more

And they lost.... :mellow:

We lost also to the Steelers, ya know the team Michael Vick was undefeated against when he was here in ATL, hater and btw he got his legs back and stayed in the pocket and went through all his reads before taking off. Did i mention he came in after the 1rst half after Kevin Kolb got injured and rallied the eagles back from a 17pt deficit. He was responsible for every score they had. The score was 20-3 before he got the start.

We lost also to the Steelers, ya know the team Michael Vick was undefeated against when he was here in ATL, hater and btw he got his legs back and stayed in the pocket and went through all his reads before taking off. Did i mention he came in after the 1rst half after Kevin Kolb got injured and rallied the eagles back from a 17pt deficit. He was responsible for every score they had. The score was 20-3 before he got the start.

He only had 2qtrs to play, if he wouldve started the game they wouldve won. Vick passed for 175 yrds and rushed for 100 in just 2 qtrs against the 3rd best defense in the league. Aaron Rodgers only passed for 188yrds.

You keep drinking that Kool-Aid

No one has slammed Vick any more than I have, but I gotta say, he looked good out there. He looked rejuvenated.

Whether Reid likes it or not, he's gonna have a QB contreversy on his hands if he tries to start Kolb, who looked lost and awful.

What the **** happened to the Cowboys? I expected more of an offense than that! Messed up my picks.

Good half of football for Vick inspite of Reid's attrocious play calling and game management. How do you burn all of your timeouts with 5 minutes to go?

He looked more relaxed in the pocket though and was able to make his reads when he got protection. The arm strength is still there and the legs are back (made rushing for 100 yards look easy). Still needs to work on accuracy (threw a few balls behind guys)

What the **** happened to the Cowboys? I expected more of an offense than that! Messed up my picks.

That was the worst play calling i have EVER seen. You have all this speed at WR and you are throwing what are almost laterals and screen passes. Then, way too late when they started going downfield with the ball, it worked, But by then it was too late.

But what was the deal with Haynesworth? Gurode was sonning him the whole game. I was worried about the O line, but except for penalties, they played decent enough down two starters.

If this is Jason Garretts plan, he needs to go. Now.

Vick started halfttime against against the Green bay packers. Broke a record as being the 3rd qb to rush over 4,000 yrds in his career. He also had a 66% completion % rushed for 100, passed for 175. Look at this Amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fCMad4lT9A

Stll sucking vicks d1ck hard i see

You should put on a dress and marry the guy

That was the worst play calling i have EVER seen. You have all this speed at WR and you are throwing what are almost laterals and screen passes. Then, way too late when they started going downfield with the ball, it worked, But by then it was too late.

But what was the deal with Haynesworth? Gurode was sonning him the whole game. I was worried about the O line, but except for penalties, they played decent enough down two starters.

If this is Jason Garretts plan, he needs to go. Now.

There are quite a few OCs that should be slapped today. Garrett not the only one, that's for sure.

They would be foolish to sit him behind Kolb anymore at this point. He came in and turned that team around, a full 180 degrees. Of course, we're talking about people who traded McNabb to a divisional opponent.

I've been saying all offseason that I figured Vick would take the starting spot by midseason. That said, with everything they've said and invested in Kolb they CANNOT take the job from him after one half in the first game of the season. They've got to ride with him for a little while and if he plays as bad as he did yesterday after that...then they would have a decision to make.

To be fair, the defense had prepared for Kolb all week. It will be interesting to see how Vick plays with defenses game planning for him...

I was happy with how he played. He looked like the old Mike Vick. It still stinks that his lack of judgment cost him three years of development. I doubt we ever get to see what he could have become :(