Great job, BUCS

joe horn

Nice to have someone else to help carry the NFC South banner forward this weekend. B)

ha ha thx.

I'm soo stoked I smashed my girl 2x's already. :o

Freeman played like he had discomfort in his thumb with alot of side arm throws but he delivered two td's when we needed. The first was good but our rookie Williams won the battle for that ball.

But the second was a 33 yrd pass of pure beaut. Great coverage by the corner but perfect pass by Freeman.

Don't get me started on the D. Barber and biggers come up with huge picks.

After giving up 14 pts in the first half, the bucs shutout the browns in the second with 8 defenseive series that went like this:

Fumble, 3&out, 3&out, 3&out, int, 3&out, 4&out, runs out of time on 2nd down.

Excuse me while I pay my gf some attention. B)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Mike Williams is definitely the real deal! They kept saying on the radio after the game that Freeman's thumb was fine. BULL $HIT! They evidently see him on the side line in the 4th qtr. with an icebag on it. Not to mention some of those throws looked like Billy Freakin' Kilmer was throwin' 'em. If his thumb was alright Williams would've had 3 TDs today instead of 1. We are a very young team and won't beat many good teams playing the way we did today. But we played it the way we wanted to. Make Delhomoe beat you and naturally he failed miserably. What a doucherag! I cannot stand that overrated dink! If we pick it up a bit I could see us going 3-0 into our week 4 bye.

BTW, Thanks for the Kudos Joe. I know how hard that was for ya.;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Mike Williams is definitely the real deal! They kept saying on the radio after the game that Freeman's thumb was fine. BULL $HIT! They evidently see him on the side line in the 4th qtr. with an icebag on it. Not to mention some of those throws looked like Billy Freakin' Kilmer was throwin' 'em. If his thumb was alright Williams would've had 3 TDs today instead of 1. We are a very young team and won't beat many good teams playing the way we did today. But we played it the way we wanted to. Make Delhomoe beat you and naturally he failed miserably. What a doucherag! I cannot stand that overrated dink! If we pick it up a bit I could see us going 3-0 into our week 4 bye.

BTW, Thanks for the Kudos Joe. I know how hard that was for ya.;)