9 points ! LOL

nhuloan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least the saints score 14 points and didnt lost to a 5th string QB!! LOL

the falcons didnt lose to any qb..the falcons lost to the number 1 defense in the NFL. did you saints fans just start following the nfl? if you did, heres a hint to the game. pittsburgh steelers are one of the toughest home teams in the NFL...i would be more concerend with the saints ineffectivenss against a banged up secondary, then what the falcons did on the road in pittsburgh

the falcons didnt lose to any qb..the falcons lost to the number 1 defense in the NFL. did you saints fans just start following the nfl? if you did, heres a hint to the game. pittsburgh steelers are one of the toughest home teams in the NFL...i would be more concerend with the saints ineffectivenss against a banged up secondary, then what the falcons did on the road in pittsburgh

whadda you expect from a 12 yr old newb...he dont get it with his rose colored glasses

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

at least the saints score 14 points and didnt lost to a 5th string QB!! LOL

And Taints fans wonder why they're thought of the way they are.

Listen Junior, why don't you go back to your room and jerk off to that poster of Brees you bought with your paper route money.:rolleyes:

i would be more concerend with the saints ineffectivenss against a banged up secondary, then what the falcons did on the road in pittsburgh

You should be concerned with Mattiocre and that abysmal running game that is supposed to get better every year when Turner loses weight.

I would be more concerend with the saints ineffectivenss against a banged up secondary, then what the falcons did on the road in pittsburgh

What worse, beating a limited secondary or losing to a third string QB. You shoulb be more concerned with your team and that most feared offense you have. Most feared if you fear field goals.

But the vikes D is nowhere near better than steelers D with Troy. So don't bring that Bullchit here. :lol:

Dont make me laugh man, the Vikes front 4 is arguably the best in football, matter of fact they led the league in sacks last year.

the better the front 4, the more pressure is delievered on the QB, which makes your CB's and Safties better, because they don't have to cover long.

So take your loss like a man.

Dont make me laugh man, the Vikes front 4 is arguably the best in football, matter of fact they led the league in sacks last year.

the better the front 4, the more pressure is delievered on the QB, which makes your CB's and Safties better, because they don't have to cover long.

So take your loss like a man.

Arguably the best front 7. They were #1 avaunt the run 3 years in a row and #2 last season.

Arguably the best front 7. They were #1 avaunt the run 3 years in a row and #2 last season.

and the steelers were number 1 against everything in 08 when healthy and actually won something, a superbowl, they carried the 23rd ranked offense in the NFL, to a superbowl victory, what have the vikes won? notta. with troy p and smith injured they were still a top 5 ranked defense in the NFL....the steelers have 6 superbowl victories, 2 in the last 5 years, your telling me the vikes are better on the road then the steeelers are at home? learn some football

and the steelers were number 1 against everything in 08 when healthy and actually won something, a superbowl, they carried the 23rd ranked offense in the NFL, to a superbowl victory, what have the vikes won? notta. with troy p and smith injured they were still a top 5 ranked defense in the NFL....the steelers have 6 superbowl victories, 2 in the last 5 years, your telling me the vikes are better on the road then the steeelers are at home? learn some football

Agreed ;)

Sorry 08.....

Was talking 09', the Vikings defense was top 5, without their best lb'er and CB..

Point is stop making excuses

Your team was put on a pedestal, this was yall year!, the schedule favors you, you played a Rothlesburger less team in September. Come on man this was a statement game for the Falcons and you lost face it. You can ***** and moan all you want, nothings going to change. Stop making excuses to why you lost. To be great you have to beat the great teams.

Edited by Laugher

Hit em where it hurt. QFT.

Sorry 08.....

Was talking 09', the Vikings defense was top 5, with their best lb'er and CB..

Your team was put on a pedestal, this was yall year!, the schedule favors you, you played a Rothlesburger less team in September. Come on man this was a statement game for the Falcons and you lost face it. You can ***** and moan all you want, nothings going to change. Stop making excuses to why you lost. To be great you have to beat the great teams.

What are the Williams Boys like without steroid? They did nothing. Jared Allen is a beast, and was double teamed. Your victory? It came from a Wrangler wearing, careless, hurt, old man at QB.

What are the Williams Boys like without steroid? They did nothing. Jared Allen is a beast, and was double teamed. Your victory? It came from a Wrangler wearing, careless, hurt, old man at QB.

You're loss, wow that's funny, would be better if you won, but o well, you're loss came to the hands of a 3rd string qb.

And what did that do for them in 09? The seahawk were cheated that first sb you speak of. The bottom line is this 10.

Edited by Aquietguy

Plus the 06 saints had no problem moving the ball on them at home with TP. If we want to talk the past.

Plus the 06 saints had no problem moving the ball on them at home with TP. If we want to talk the past.

talk the past? the steelers have the same exact defense that won them the superbowl and you brought up the past when you said the vikes were top 3 in rushing the last 3 years , what do you know another hypecrite saints fan

i suggest you take the advice of your screen name and just stay quiet

Sorry 08.....

Was talking 09', the Vikings defense was top 5, without their best lb'er and CB..

man you a ******, who is making excuses, you say dont make excuses, then make the excuse that the vikes curb stomped your offense because they are the best defense.

i didnt make excuses, i just stated the steeler defense is better then the vikes defense...i know you just started rooting for the saints last year, but seriously calm down