The falcons jedi

KingBird33

This is not a hating thread. It is the opposite, i see many people bashing on you for how many times you post a day, or some of your post. Ima let you know i respect you for that, Because it shows your a true Fan. Just like me.

You seem like an alright dude Kingbird. I saw the other day you said you are from Swainsboro. That's pretty interesting because that is where my family is from, although I haven't lived their for many many years. My grandfather was the Sherriff of Emanuel County for 28 years.

I've noticed that alot of folks on here tend to just play the hater role if your thinking is opposite of their thinking. Quick to hit you with a -1. Personally I find it funny. But I've noticed people been hating on him for a long time now. I like him because he's different.

Here's my take on Jedi...

The first post I remember of his was actually not too long ago. Apparently he hadn't been on in quite some time, so he felt the need to post one of those annoying "I'm here, look at me threads". Then for the next month, he was posting the most random crap. I remember one where he was stating that someone had "hacked" his account. Then there was the fake Jedi. Lately, Jedi has been on a semi-positive streak. Before that, he was Debbie Downer.

I don't mind the dude, sometimes I agree others I don't. I could do without he constant "Jedi update Post". He's kind of an attention wh0re, and a bit bi-polar. At least he's not as bad as Swift...

I never can tell the serious fan "noobs" from the trolls anymore, I swear.... :wacko:

Trust me im a real fan, i just now got enough money saved to buy a computer so i could get on here. I can tell you anything a bout the falcons all the way back to the gritz blitz, but before that im clueless lol.

What is this? Craigslist Personals? I thought I was in the Talk About The Falcons forum. Silly me :P i keed i keed. But really. TATF not talk about Jedi :D

As far as im concerned the fans are just as important as the team. theres no team without the fans and theres no fans without the team.

The first post I remember of his was actually not too long ago. Apparently he hadn't been on in quite some time, so he felt the need to post one of those annoying "I'm here, look at me threads". Then for the next month, he was posting the most random crap. I remember one where he was stating that someone had "hacked" his account. Then there was the fake Jedi. Lately, Jedi has been on a semi-positive streak. Before that, he was Debbie Downer.

I don't mind the dude, sometimes I agree others I don't. I could do without he constant "Jedi update Post". He's kind of an attention wh0re, and a bit bi-polar. At least he's not as bad as Swift...

Yeah, well, most message board participants are "attention whores" to some degree. Jedi is a good guy. He is misunderstood to a degree and I am sure there are a few posts on here that he would like to have back, as is the case with most of us on here who have posted a lot.

Yeah, well, most message board participants are "attention whores" to some degree. Jedi is a good guy. He is misunderstood to a degree and I am sure there are a few posts on here that he would like to have back, as is the case with most of us on here who have posted a lot.

Not me...I agree with everything I've ever said.

I feel what you're saying. I get a little entertainment when he comes up with his off the wall posts. He always has a good comeback for any negative post he gets. It keeps ya laughing.

That's why he kinda gets a pass from me. I wasn't bashing him, just giving a cliff's notes version of my time spent with him. I give him sh1t, only because he'll post three things a day that make you want to slap him, but for the most part he's cool.