The game tomorrow, just a fore-warning for those that dont know me that well

The Falcon Jedi

On Game Day, I tend to get very emotional. I say a lot of things as the game goes on, and in the past that has infuriated people here.

I am making an effort this season to keep all of my comments in 1 Thread, and not blast the board with a new thread every time I have something to say. Im sure the Mods will appreciate that, so I will just be creating my own Jedi Game Day Thread that is just for me to vent and scream and cheer, and I promise I will just stick to that Thread.

I am making an effort to take this new initiative, so if you do post in my thread please try to be understanding that I do fly off the handle some times on Sundays, and not take too much what I say personally.

Thank you all.

On Game Day, I tend to get very emotional. I say a lot of things as the game goes on, and in the past that has infuriated people here.

I am making an effort this season to keep all of my comments in 1 Thread, and not blast the board with a new thread every time I have something to say. Im sure the Mods will appreciate that, so I will just be creating my own Jedi Game Day Thread that is just for me to vent and scream and cheer, and I promise I will just stick to that Thread.

I am making an effort to take this new initiative, so if you do post in my thread please try to be understanding that I do fly off the handle some times on Sundays, and not take too much what I say personally.

Thank you all.

at least your making an effort...i for one will not take your vents as stupidity,but as any frustration you may feel...but keep it as realistic as you can please,and dont say tg sucks if he might happen to drop a pass,or matty sucks if he has an incompletion that you think you coulda completed...it is,after a game that we have no control over

I am going to go out on a limb here & predict a few of your comments.

>> 35 seconds into the game on the first play, Ryan overthrows Gonzales.

Jedi: I told you, Ryan is not an elite QB!

>> The next play, Gonzo catches number 1000 for a first down.

>> 2 mins into the game, Turner gets tackled behind the line.

Jedi: I think Turner's 2008 was a fluke!

>> The next play, Turner breaks for a 45 yard run before being brought down inside the 20 yard line.

>> After the Falcons score, kickoff, & the defense is on the field, the first play from the Steelers is Dixon scrambling around Abrahams end & gets a first down.

Jedi: I think Abraham is done, nothing left in the tank!

>> Abraham sacks Dixon for a 7 yard loss on the next play.

>> The next play is a 15 yard out pass to Hines Ward before Dunta knocks him out of bounds.

Jedi: I knew Dunta was going to be a bust!

>> The next play, Dunta takes an interception into the endzone.

and so on and so forth.........

>> The next play, Turner breaks for a 45 yard run before being brought down inside the 20 yard line.

>> After the Falcons score, kickoff, & the defense is on the field, the first play from the Steelers is Dixon scrambling around Abrahams end & gets a first down.

>> The next play is a 15 yard out pass to Hines Ward before Dunta knocks him out of bounds.

Brother, this is toooooooo funny!!! :lol:

And that's fine. I would love to see the Falcons surprise me like that.

at least your making an effort...i for one will not take your vents as stupidity,but as any frustration you may feel...but keep it as realistic as you can please,and dont say tg sucks if he might happen to drop a pass,or matty sucks if he has an incompletion that you think you coulda completed...it is,after a game that we have no control over

That's why I am keeping all of it to 1 Thread, so I can just freely say anything without irritating the rest of the board.

Thank you all.

Bobby Jones, the famous amateur golfer from Atlanta once said: " To the end of my golfing days, I felt emotions that could not be endured with the club still in my hand!"

I hereby forgive you, in advance, for any emotional outbursts that may occur during Sunday's Falcons opener!!

Thank you all.

You need to get your own forum or message board. Please quit starting 2000 meaningless threads a day.

That's what Im saying I am going to not do any more.

you should let us vote on a name for the the tread title so the rest of us can at least be amused... let this sit through the 3 am crew and we'll come up with names and vote and then you can post the topic and scream in it all you want while we all get amused by it!

whatchya think?

I refuse to post during a Falcon game. There are just too many natural ebbs and flows during the course of a typical NFL contest....

"Yay, we're great!"

"Oh noze, we suck!"

I'm usually surrounded by several folks too so it would be kinda rude anyway.

Seriously, Mr. Jedi, why can'y you just join everybody else in the mods' Official Game Thread? Why do you feel like you need or deserve your own special thread just to rant and rave and cheer like everybody else? Do you have special and enlightning things to say? Nothing I've ever seen from you would suggest that.

Do you think you're special?

I do. I think you're a special case begging for attention when you don't deserve or earn it in the least.

Edited by Rumbleman

Seriously, Mr. Jedi, why can'y you just join everybody else in the mods' Official Game Thread? Why do you feel like you need or deserve your own special thread just to rant and rave and cheer like everybody else? Do you have special and enlightning things to say? Nothing I've ever seen from you would suggest that.

I do. I think you're a special case begging for attention when you don't deserve or earn it in the least.

Oh it gets worse, I personally have a hard time watching the game and posting in the in-game thread (normally only post during 1/2 time or commercials), but this guy will start numerous threads during the game. Watch...

answer to your question: YES haha

I, personally, think Jedi making an effort is great. Regardless of whether criticism of him is warranted or not, he could just ignore what people are asking and do whatever he wants. People should be receptive of his attempts, and help remind him should he relapse in the heat of the moment.

I mean, when a guy reaches out an olive branch, you don't slap his hand away. Even small steps eventually bridge a gap.

Good on you, Jedi.