We're still in the Race for the SEC East

Zodiac

First off let me say we beat ourselves today.

Now for my Bulletin points we'll start out by Critiquing Georgia.

.Aaron Murray Looked good for his 1st road game

.We need a true RB Ealey is not the answer

. Kris Durham is the reliable #2 we've been looking for

. Our Defense had no life look for that to not be the case next week in the SEC Home opener.

. Despite that we sacked Garcia 5(6?) times, thats good.

. However we have to get our defense focused on road games which they obviously weren't today.

. Bobo needs to let Murray free he's proven he is a good QB

. We didn't have AJ, if we did this is a completely diff game, his suspension might be the reason we had no life.

Now time for the soon to be extremely overhyped USC

. Thier Oline is crap I mean they gave up 5(6?) sacks.

. Garcia is a so-so QB he looked rattled and dazed most of the time today.

. Lattimore is not that good, we just forgot how to tackle, if we wrap up, half of those big runs probably don't happen.

. The D is good but its not good enough for them to win the east.

. Lattimore will not survive carrying the balls that many times.

. Alshon Jeffery needs to learn how to protect the ball.

We are still in this, I think AJ greens suspension took the life out of our team this week however it came back when we started to roll in the 2nd unfortunately Ealey Screwed that one over for us, plus we were playing in Williams-Brice. I think that is the major contribution to why we lost.

First off let me say we beat ourselves today.

Now for my Bulletin points we'll start out by Critiquing Georgia.

.Aaron Murray Looked good for his 1st road game

.We need a true RB Ealey is not the answer

. Kris Durham is the reliable #2 we've been looking for

. Our Defense had no life look for that to not be the case next week in the SEC Home opener.

. Despite that we sacked Garcia 5(6?) times, thats good.

. However we have to get our defense focused on road games which they obviously weren't today.

. Bobo needs to let Murray free he's proven he is a good QB

. We didn't have AJ, if we did this is a completely diff game, his suspension might be the reason we had no life.

Now time for the soon to be extremely overhyped USC

. Thier Oline is crap I mean they gave up 5(6?) sacks.

. Garcia is a so-so QB he looked rattled and dazed most of the time today.

. Lattimore is not that good, we just forgot how to tackle, if we wrap up, half of those big runs probably don't happen.

. The D is good but its not good enough for them to win the east.

. Lattimore will not survive carrying the balls that many times.

. Alshon Jeffery needs to learn how to protect the ball.

We are still in this, I think AJ greens suspension took the life out of our team this week however it came back when we started to roll in the 2nd unfortunately Ealey Screwed that one over for us, plus we were playing in Williams-Brice. I think that is the major contribution to why we lost.

Lattimore is really good but I do agree with you about Garcia, I'd say hes decent but made a number of bad decisions. Lattimore was a beast. As for as USC, I hope they're good, they beat us, if they're not good then what are we?

Dude, just stop. Posting while being upset doesn't help the fact that we lost to a more experienced USC team.

Ok I get it you an SC fan, but really realise this your OLINE is extremly suspect giving up 5(6?) sacks. Lattimore cant carry that team like that forever. Garcia still made many bad decisions, he's clearly not ready to take this team to the big stage. Your D was good but made some bonehead plays at times.

I mean, if you guys went into Auburn after furman and somehow lost Lattimore your Big O Player do you think you could go into Jordan-Hare and win? No, you couldn't and this is exactly what happened to us, except we came out of this game know we have a few more people than just AJ we can rely on offensively and that our pass rush is really good when the team has life.

Ok I get it you an SC fan, but really realise this your OLINE is extremly suspect giving up 5(6?) sacks. Lattimore cant carry that team like that forever. Garcia still made many bad decisions, he's clearly not ready to take this team to the big stage. Your D was good but made some bonehead plays at times.

I mean, if you guys went into Auburn after furman and somehow lost Lattimore your Big O Player do you think you could go into Jordan-Hare and win? No, you couldn't and this is exactly what happened to us, except we came out of this game know we have a few more people than just AJ we can rely on offensively and that our pass rush is really good when the team has life.

I'm a UGA fan. And you're acting like a little girl right now.

usc sucks? are you on drugs man, a lose is a lose and usc ran it down your throats all day long and you just took it. usc is a good team and they will contend against the gators. latty looked like a Heisman contender today against you, man up and admit to you just got out played.

Please read what i've posted besides 2 sentences and than calling me crazy USC IS NOT THAT GOOD

Thier OL gives up 5 sacks to a LIFELESS Georgia Defense.

Garcia is not the QB they thought he was, he's not ready to lead this team

Lattimore Carried the ball 38 Times today and benefited from Georgia forgetting how to tackle. Lattimore will not get away with that against programs that are established.

DO I need to bring up the AJ green situation than going to play a huge game with guys on the road

South Carolina could very well lose 5 games this season.

Please read what i've posted besides 2 sentences and than calling me crazy USC IS NOT THAT GOOD

Lattimore Carried the ball 38 Times today and benefited from Georgia forgetting how to tackle. Lattimore will not get away with that against programs that are established.

DO I need to bring up the AJ green situation than going to play a huge game with guys on the road

excuses excuses muthaflippin excuses. last week most of the georgia fans were bragging about this defense and you were doing it to. usc is going to contend for the east no doubt about it. man up little girly man and admit you got out played today. garcia did a fine job today and didnt make any mistakes that would cost usc the game.

I will say this. SC is not a bad team, but we just gave them too much with not tackling good. If they run lattimore that much every game, he wont make it a full season. SC schedule is going to be the factor. I believe we have a better chance at winning the east just because our schedule is a lot easier. Also, I feel as long as we can win our next 2 games without AJ, we have a very legit chance to win out. At least to the SEC championship. Just my opinion...

excuses excuses muthaflippin excuses. last week most of the georgia fans were bragging about this defense and you were doing it to. usc is going to contend for the east no doubt about it. man up little girly man and admit you got out played today. garcia did a fine job today and didnt make any mistakes that would cost usc the game.

Have you not seen your schedule. Yall may have a good team, but your schedule is brutal. Be a realist man.

Im not going to say anything esle your just an ignorant ******, My point will be proven in the next few weeks.

Just go ask the people in Tatb who called me crazy for calling all the trades horrible and fw weaksauce for not trying to acquire a bigger bat. Than I went on to say that Philly would catch up, and got negged the living crap out of for doing it however i've been pretty much dead on up to this point... O wait you were one of em.

Wow, whatever dude... SC beat us because they beat us. Lattimore was straight running guys over. Our offense sucked because of playcalling and the defense stopping us.

You think we still have a chance? I literally DO NOT want to see this defense even try to play against Arkansas because if they play like they did today we are toast. I'm not saying we are out of it, but we did not look like a team that could win the East today. Flat out, it's that simple. We looked like maybe the #3 team in our own division today.

Im not going to say anything esle your just an ignorant ******, My point will be proven in the next few weeks.

Just go ask the people in Tatb who called me crazy for calling all the trades horrible and fw weaksauce for not trying to acquire a bigger bat. Than I went on to say that Philly would catch up, and got negged the living crap out of for doing it however i've been pretty much dead on up to this point... O wait you were one of em.

cant handle a little trashy talk before you blow your steam pipe and i love it. u got negged for being stupid in the forums like weatherspoon is now. you did nothing but bashed the team like a troll and thats what sean weatherspoon is doing now. both of you started to act like trolls and thats what got negged. the gonzo trade is still looking like to be a fine one, ankiel is just flat out awful, fansworth is coming around, and we got lee for nothing so im not even worried about that. its our starting pitching thats becoming the problem right now.

edit: i hate the boards and or spelling

Edited by Threepac Daddy

cant handle a little trashy talk before you blow your steam pipe and i love it. u got negged for being stupid in the forums like weatherspoon is now. you did nothing but bashed the team like a troll and thats what sean weatherspoon is doing now. both of you started to act like trolls and thats what got negged. the gonzo trade is still looking like to be a fine one, ankiel is just flat out awful, fansworth is coming around, and we got lee for nothing so im not even worried about that. its our starting pitching thats becoming the problem right now.

edit: i hate the boards and or spelling

Yunel has been solid for the Jays he's he just as many HRs as gonzalez and has about the same average, not to mention he's younger and has a better OPB. But this isn't TaTB so let's drop that

Threepac if anything your being the troll here. Im pointing out USC flaws and the fact they have a brutal schedule and your doing nothing but being ignorantally ********.

Yunel has been solid for the Jays he's he just as many HRs as gonzalez and has about the same average, not to mention he's younger and has a better OPB. But this isn't TaTB so let's drop that

Threepac if anything your being the troll here. Im pointing out USC flaws and the fact they have a brutal schedule and your doing nothing but being ignorantally ********.

wahhhh wahhhh are you teething little baby. congrats for yunel for doing something all he needed was a change of scenery, but want gonna do that here and the braves we're tired of he bone headed plays and he plenty of opportunities to do something but never did anything much like the georgia defense( wow did i just go there). your the troll little miss whine a lot. your getting mad over some trash talk and you CAN NOT STAND IT. if you cant do any trash talk go to the home and garden msg board. its the college section and there will be trash talk here for the rest of the season and im just getting started. booo ya bring it on

wahhhh wahhhh are you teething little baby. congrats for yunel for doing something all he needed was a change of scenery, but want gonna do that here and the braves we're tired of he bone headed plays and he plenty of opportunities to do something but never did anything much like the georgia defense( wow did i just go there). your the troll little miss whine a lot. your getting mad over some trash talk and you CAN NOT STAND IT. if you cant do any trash talk go to the home and garden msg board. its the college section and there will be trash talk here for the rest of the season and im just getting started. booo ya bring it on

I seriously think you two need to go to timeout pronto.

We got beat but we can turn it around. Hit the practice field and get ready for Arkansas. I am positive. We need somemore work.

We need a lot of work. And I hope like **** that Richt has those kids out there hitting each other. And he really really needs to address Rambo. I am pissed at that dude... all he did was stand around today and avoid contact. Lattimore consistently got to his level and all Rambo ever did was dive at him to make a shoulder bump. WTF is that.