Charleston, SC fans

Lowcountry Falcon

Where do you all plan to watch the game tomorrow? I moved down here in March, and have to start off football season the right way!

I don't live there but have a lot of friends in Charleston.There is a bar in Mt.Pleasant called Blues.They have big Steeler fanbase but the locals love to root for the other side.Man I love Charleston and hope to move there.....will be heading to Wild Dunes in a week or so and of course BLUES!!!

Where do you all plan to watch the game tomorrow? I moved down here in March, and have to start off football season the right way!

There is place on Hwy 17 in the West Ashly area called George's Sports Bar and Grill. Along with being a spot for other fans, it's also a Falcon friendly place. I moved to Charleston a few years ago and have been going to George's for a couple of years. It's a fun atmosphere for Falcon fans.

There's a sports bar in West Ashley called George's. They are the unofficial Falcon location, but they have a great Falcon crowd, and usually picks of the best TVs too. I would recommend them for them for the Falcon faithful, if not there is plenty of sports bar in the area. GO FALCONS!!!

• 4 weeks later...

i've been in Charleston for 5-6 years and been trying to find a place where there's a Falcons crowd. haven't tried Hometeam (UGA bar) in West Ashley yet.

i haven't been to George's yet for a Falcons game, but in my honest opinion, George's is a dump and the food is mediocre. i've been there several other times for Clemson games. and you really can't that big of a table (5+) without feeling like you're all up in someone else's table/area.

have been going to King St Grill - james island with Steelers friends, but i'm usually one of few. we get there early so they usually hook us up with one of the big screens. met a table of falcons fans there this past sunday (49'ers game) and they said they've seen a decent amount at Moe's DT.

been to BWW at Tanger and was probably only a COUPLE of other ATL fans also.

anyone got anymore info?

keep me posted-

• 2 years later...