New Falcons HP

vabchbirdlover

well tbh i dont care i only used the site for the countdown thing i have the forum bookmarked so i come straight here for news but this one is much nice looking way more professional looking

I see how that feature would be useful to you, seeing that you live in New Zealand. BTW, what is the time difference between there and, say eastern standard time?

Hmm.. +12, so I guess Mondays are bad for you, being that the game comes on at 1:am on mondays

it works out that you are 6 hours ahead but a day behind. so game time is like 7.8am normally, man do i love later games tho :lol: anyway its something like that im pretty tired atm so aint functioning at full speed

Guest James H.

Hmm.. +16, so I guess Mondays are bad for you, being that the game comes on at 5:am on mondays

Wow... like the guys over here who set their alarm for 3AM to watch a soccer* game in Europe.

*okay, sorry... futball... augh, fine, football.

Guest James H.

Lol, just posted the same thing. I think the new one is world's better than what they had before, but it still pales in comparison to the one they replaced. The boards.......that's another story.

Thanks... just to note on that... the 2007-2009 site had a couple dozen people on it (big agency). This new one has me. Credit due to some very generous consultants (friends) who helped with the core, an an intern for data entry, but let's be realistic -- you can't compare what one guy can do vs. what an entire agency can do.

Economy, man... =)

Thanks... just to note on that... the 2007-2009 site had a couple dozen people on it (big agency). This new one has me. Credit due to some very generous consultants (friends) who helped with the core, an an intern for data entry, but let's be realistic -- you can't compare what one guy can do vs. what an entire agency can do.

Economy, man... =)

Economy, man... =)

It's growing on me. I think I was being more resistant to change more than anything. The navigation seems to be a lot faster. Good job man!

Economy, man... =)

James, You sir, are the Man.. Don't suppose you could work your magic with MB LAYOUT?

Wow... like the guys over here who set their alarm for 3AM to watch a soccer* game in Europe.

*okay, sorry... futball... augh, fine, football.

I know that feelign well.

Sunday afternoon games are fine (6pm and 9pm kickoff, UK time), but SNF and MNF start at about 1.30am and 2am resepctively.

When I was younger,I under to get up at every single monday night to listen to a very crackly broadcast of MNF on the radio, and sometimes on sudnay for SNF. Thankfully these days I can at least watch the games on TV, although I now only stay up late for falcons games and other big games like the season opener.

James,

Kudos to you and your friends. Much better "look" to this HP. It's logical in terms of navigation and layout, so that i'm not struggling to determine where something is. But, it's also visually interesting and leads me to the areas that I want to find.

When compared to the previous attempt, this is a wonderful improvement. I've definitely enjoyed the push by Nikki and Jay to provide more video and inside the team type content. This site showcases it well.

As a 16 year veteran pro. photographer, I think you've done a great job here merging the logical with something that is very strong visually.

Great work!

Clap, clap... Just viewed the new and improved Homepage, fantastic job to Jay or whomever was responsible.

Now we need to correct this site....

Not me. All credit goes to James Hicks, Dan Levak and Mike Benford for the new site. If these guys got a combined two hours of sleep each night the past three weeks, I'd be very surprised. I've never seen a more hardworking group of people before. Now it's up to me to create content that will make this kitten purr.

Not me. All credit goes to James Hicks, Dan Levak and Mike Benford for the new site. If these guys got a combined two hours of sleep each night the past three weeks, I'd be very surprised. I've never seen a more hardworking group of people before. Now it's up to me to create content that will make this kitten purr.

Oh so you shall my friend. Tip of the hat to James and his crew!

Wow... please pass on our gratitude Jay, as they have done a great job for our benefit.