Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pr0d1gy

Fix the forum.

28 posts in this topic

The liklihood they actually change the board back after this long is pretty low. The liklihood they show more respect to their members, fix the gameday issues, lack of topic moderation, etc., after all these years....

Its not gonna happen.

If I were a WebDev or Mod here I would be embarassed at the state of these forums.I would be even more embarassed by the fact that no one has had the guts to stand up for this forum to higher ups and get it REALLY upgraded.

Can you imagine how much business this one site has brought the Falcons, the Falcons main Website, etc? How are those of us who make this thing tick treated?

There are better options, folks. This forum needs US, we definitely dont need it.

Gotta admit, I haven't been on here in a while, but this new format is almost unuseable. Who though it was a good idea to just use 50% of the screen width for posts?

Like i said in another topic, it looks like they gave the slimmer look so that they can stick another advertisement on the side. I hope I'm wrong and I hope its not permanent. :ph34r:

Sadly you right.