Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pr0d1gy

Fix the forum.

28 posts in this topic

Like i said in another topic, it looks like they gave the slimmer look so that they can stick another advertisement on the side. I hope I'm wrong and I hope its not permanent. :ph34r:

Herr Doktor likes this

I think they changed the ad size of the one on the top right and that screwed it up. If they make it like a banner on the top left, it should go back to normal.

Has anyone tried to edit anything yet? Hilarious - squishy squishy!

I am assuming they are working on it, but you have my vote - please correct the width and ratio or put it back like it was.

Thanks!

Here's the thing:

I come to these messageboards mostly for entertainment purposes and to discuss the Falcons

with other Falcon Fans.

With or without these forums i will still be pulling for the Falcons. But another week of this new format

bullsh*t and i will be pulling for the Falcons without these forums.

It's seriously bad.

Why ruin a good thing just for more convenient marketing campaigns?

You can guarantee i will not be shopping at or buying from any place that clogs up my teams forum with

a bunch of cheap advertising cr*p. Ever.

These boards are nearly unusable like this. I rarely post but have read these forums daily for many years. I will find another Falcons forum to visit if this issue is not corrected.

I dont care if you want bigger ads. I dont care if you want to try a new layout. DO NOT, however, cut my screen in half in order to add a sidebar that I will never use. The space taken by the new sidebar with hot/new topics is garbage. It ruins the usability, navigation, visibility; **** it is terrible enough that it makes me not want to come here.

Fix this now, please, or say goodbye to another lifelong Falcon Fan and longtime member.

That is all.

EDIT - Yes Tandy, i did just see the edit message box. It is horrible and there is no way on earth a forum hosting package should EVER look like this. It is absolutely terrible on all levels.

Anyone in the land of Administrators/Moderators/Web Lackeys ever hear that if it ain't broke, don't fix it?

Collapsing the column widths of the forums and adding useless/redundant information and advertising is..well...lame.

Please sober up and correct this mistake.

Thank you.

If everyone feels strongly about it there is something that can be done. Stop using the message boards for a day, not individually but as a group. Just cause I mention it doesn't mean I'm gonna organize something like that. But I'd stay off the boards for a day if I thought the decision makers would take notice.

First the falcons webpage was ruined during the transformation

Solution: I quit going there

Now, the smaller format makes the messageboard almost unusable

Solution: I hope I don't have to stop using this as well...

Please, whomever does this website - please go back to similiar format on both the website and the messageboard. Both have been a disaster.

thanks for hopefully listening...

This new format is really bad!

After the ads, the most popular topics and the recent topics the right side of the screen turns into wasted space while the posts are squeezed into small lines.

I'm not sure if this new format is permanent or just a test, but someone needs to fix it.

Fix the forums please, if the people wanting their products there realized their stuff is about to get banned by us and lose our buisness, they would be wanting it off the boards as fast as possible. ;)

Please fix the boards. Remove the insanely large ad to the right and change it to a banner or just remove it. This change has made the boards unreadable.

The sidebar should either go back to its original size, or the forums should be stretched to fit a widescreen monitor (which would return the forum part back to it's original size).

Either way, fix it...!!! :angry:

Come on guys, you need to at least pass the word along that your users are very unhappy with the change. I'm pretty sure hundreds of people have already voiced their opinions on the issue through a number of threads. WE don't care if you don't control the board, WE just want YOU to fix it since you have to have some control over it. It's your f---ing board for christ's sake.

This board is a pain to read right now, please change it back to the way it was (without the ads or popular topics). If it continues this way, board members will drop like flies. I know I will...