Falcons perspective on the Saints

DogKiller

It has been a while since I have posted on this forum. I have been to busy buying Saints superbowl items. Anyway, since some of you seem to think your sorry *** team will beat us based on our offensive performance against the Vikings keep this in mind...it was the 1st game. The Saints offense is better this year than it was last year. For some reason our coach did not run the ball in the 1st half and that hurt the Saints. Also dropped passes hurt us. But i saw in one topic that some of the idiots on this forum think the Saints will be no problem to beat. Well several of your predictions last year were wrong. One, we would be ONE and done in the playoffs...KISS THE RING. Two, we would lose to the Colts in the SUPERBOWL............KISS THE RING. I hope your coach underestimates our offense just as some of the users on this forum. The Saints will be explosive on offense against the 49ers after watching some film and realizing they only ran the ball 3 times in the 1st half. I cant wait to beat the Falcons.......there is no team that I enjoy seeing get beat more than the Falclowns. I get a lot of enjoyment since you guys usually lose at least 8 games each year. Underestimate the saints offense.......please.........KISS THE RING

Edited by DogKiller

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The vikes didnt run at all 2nd half if they hada youd be at home with your tail tucked between your legs after the Loss

pretty much...your defense still can't handle a RB running down your throat consistently. I think the offense didn't play as well because of early season symptoms, but then again, ya hung like 42 in your first game last year...signs of a hangover? :rolleyes:

Edited by illest_will

pretty much...your defense still can't handle a RB running down your throat consistently. I think the offense didn't play as well because of early season symptoms, but then again, ya hung like 42 in your first game last year...signs of a hangover? :rolleyes:

Not a hangover.we played the Lions in our ist game last year.....that explains the offensive explosion in 2009 opener. Here is my prediction.....we sweep the Falclowns in 2010.

Not a hangover.we played the Lions in our ist game last year.....that explains the offensive explosion in 2009 opener. Here is my prediction.....we sweep the Falclowns in 2010.

but you would've hung like 30 on the Vikings minus some trip ups...and the Vikings are depleted in their secondary, and they wouldn't call a hold on your LT wrestling Allen, so the Saints should've been en voyage to another N.O. blowout. maybe some complacency over in Nawlins? :rolleyes:

Guest The Masked Falcon

Here is my prediction....

You are just another faceless, nameless, band wagon jumping Aint troll who couldn't get action in a women's prison with a panel truck full of free cigarettes.

really the saints swept the falcons last year by a total of 11 points . the second game was a loss by 3 with out ryan or turner. the saints have not really done anything to improve the D and the. the falcons have, i hate when biased fans come to our boards to talk Sh#$ the vikings didnt play well last night at all. i will say the first drive was impressive but after that not good at all.

Personally I am a big fan of paragraphs. They just make everyone's life easier. As for your babbling, its nothing new. You are spewing the exact same crap that 800 trolls before you have written. So go away. You aren't going to make us angry or get any rise at all out of us.

I think there is a Saints board out there where your kind congregate.

It has been a while since I have posted on this forum. I have been to busy buying Saints superbowl items. Anyway, since some of you seem to think your sorry *** team will beat us based on our offensive performance against the Vikings keep this in mind...it was the 1st game. The Saints offense is better this year than it was last year. For some reason our coach did not run the ball in the 1st half and that hurt the Saints. Also dropped passes hurt us. But i saw in one topic that some of the idiots on this forum think the Saints will be no problem to beat. Well several of your predictions last year were wrong. One, we would be ONE and done in the playoffs...KISS THE RING. Two, we would lose to the Colts in the SUPERBOWL............KISS THE RING. I hope your coach underestimates our offense just as some of the users on this forum. The Saints will be explosive on offense against the 49ers after watching some film and realizing they only ran the ball 3 times in the 1st half. I cant wait to beat the Falcons.......there is no team that I enjoy seeing get beat more than the Falclowns. I get a lot of enjoyment since you guys usually lose at least 8 games each year. Underestimate the saints offense.......please.........KISS THE RING

LOL...I sense fear Nancy. Making excuses for a sorry performance

Even though you are a mouth breathing troll, with frankly disappointing troll abilities, I'll give you my honest opinion of the Aints.

They're a well coached team, with a superb QB, and an opportunistic and aggressive D. Things bounced well for them last year, and when presented the opportunity to play in the SB they took care of business.

But they still suck, and we're gonna take them down 2 notches this year.

Get your paper sack ready ( I know its still under your drool stained pillow with your Raggedy Andy doll wearing a booger encrusted Bobby Herbert jersey ).

Edited by Geneaut

You are just another faceless, nameless, band wagon jumping Aint troll who couldn't get action in a women's prison with a panel truck full of free cigarettes.

Saints fan since 1987 you dumb ***. Marries with 2 children and get plenty. So ....KISS THE RING

YAWN YAWN YAWN..All u losers have are excuses. You are jeaulous. Win a superbowl and then get back at me...KISS THE RING

Do you personally have a Super Bowl ring? Yeah, I didn't think so.

You are a fan dude. Unless you are receiving a check from the Saints and actually have a Super Bowl ring, maybe you should come back to reality with the rest of us, and stop with that silliness.

Saints fan since 1987 you dumb ***. MarrieD with 2 children and get plenty. So ....KISS THE RING

really the saints swept the falcons last year by a total of 11 points . the second game was a loss by 3 with out ryan or turner. the saints have not really done anything to improve the D and the. the falcons have, i hate when biased fans come to our boards to talk Sh#$ the vikings didnt play well last night at all. i will say the first drive was impressive but after that not good at all.

"SWEPT"....yes i like that word. I dont give a rats *** if it was by 11 total points. Uh we were in Miami hoisting the trophy....the Falclown fans were sitting in there lawn chairs in the projects watching the game. So.....

Even though you are a mouth breathing troll, with frankly disappointing troll abilities, I'll give you my honest opinion of the Aints.

They're a well coached team, with a superb QB, and an opportunistic and aggressive D. Things bounced well for them last year, and when presented the opportunity to play in the SB they took care of business.

But they still suck, and we're gonna take them down 2 notches this year.

Get your paper sack ready ( I know its still under your drool stained pillow with your Raggedy Andy doll wearing a booger encrusted Bobby Herbert jersey ).

we won the superbowl but we still suck..........you are a dumbass

Edited by DogKiller