Does ESPN kiss enough Saints booty?

Andre5000

They aren't the only one who kisses their booty,

Check out 91 on the Peyton Manning,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJrV8uLV9gE

I dont care about ESPN, but will the Zebras ever call a fair N.O. game ever again?

I know the refs saw that,

Protecting QBS and all,

They just didnt call it,

but NFL Network plays it over and over from different views even.

Manning Blocked in the Back to the ground!

GEEZ im so sick the of the flippin SAINTS.. ESPN must give Drew Brees and Sean Payton foot rubs every night.. SOOOO over it.. and the stupid constant whining about the Kattina aftermath.. bla bla bla bla... move on.. get over it,.

I agree 100%! Katrina was bad and all but if you live in a city that is 4 feet below sea level, and is in hurricane alley............What the **** do you expect. It is only a matter of time.

I agree 100%! Katrina was bad and all but if you live in a city that is 4 feet below sea level, and is in hurricane alley............What the **** do you expect. It is only a matter of time.

Plus alot of of those welfare moochers didnt work pre Katrina anyway.. they live of the government before and after...

Its like an Salad Bar.

You know that this is sickening to the rest of the NFC South, but I guarantee you that there

are a lot fan basses from other teams in the NFL that have had enough of this Carp.

I hope the Vikings whizz all over their parade.

I want the Saints to be 2-0 at ful strength when we whoop that a## in a couple of weeks..

The Steelers didn't get this much fanfare. And they have waaaayyy more fans.

I think they did...I remember them(Steelers) winning ESPY awards and having every "expert" picking them the next year to repeat as SB champs, the same type of attention the Saints are getting this season.

Edited by MattIceRyanMVP2

GEEZ im so sick the of the flippin SAINTS.. ESPN must give Drew Brees and Sean Payton foot rubs every night.. SOOOO over it.. and the stupid constant whining about the Kattina aftermath.. bla bla bla bla... move on.. get over it,.

well they are the champs, have an enormous game TONIGHT that all eyes will be on, and deserve the attention.

champs always get major pub, too bad our birds will never understand what that attention feels like.

Saints have an elite QB and a future HoF coach unlike our birds.

Seriously Katrina was in 2005. it's been 5 yrs. How is anyone still using that as a headline/excuse. god how I hate ESPN!