Tampa-Cleveland game blacked out

nolafan33

That's does such but I'll be watching from Vegas on Sunday. I'll be out there on business next week. Hey nola, why I'm out there you want me to put $100 on the Falcons for ya? :D

Or you could just stay here, bet me, and put that $100 bill on your Falcons like Servo did.... whatcha think?

Or you could just stay here, bet me, and put that $100 bill on your Falcons like Servo did.... whatcha think?

He's a chicken ****!

He doesnt bet WANWANWAN

the truth is he doesnt believe in the falcons. He just runs his mouth to improve his post count! lol

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I have to admit I am surprised. Luckily, I am sure JB has tickets.

Yes I do! We have some of the most fickle fans around! These sniveling turds that won't buy tickets now are the same ones that jumped on our bandwagon back in '97 claiming they had been supporting the team since '76.:angry:

This is one of the reasons you don't see me much on any of the BUC boards. They ALL claim to be these huge fans but when the going gets tough they stay home and won't support the team.

I'll pi$$ and I'll moan, I'll rant and I'll rave but I'm ALWAYS there!

I'll be there this Sunday just like I was for our first game ever back in '76.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

jb, I hear you loud and clear. I know the feeling. I have supported the Falcons since 72' and there isn't one person on RC that will ever take that away from me. That's why I laugh when these punks think they can rile up old buzzards like us and REV2...

Where IS Rev2?

JB,

It's sad to see the blackouts in your town. In this mornings Houston newspaper there is a articla discussing this problem leaguewide. It's a combination of the team success and the economy. Houston is lucky and enjoys sellouts, but the NFL owners recognize this issue and are concerned about it.

I buy the DirecTV gameday package for $179/season and get every game, every week. If I were in my hometown, I would for sure have keep my season tickets. When I move back, I now get to join the 60,000+ people on the waiting list.

As for REV, I figure he's out planting fresh flowers around his plot just to keep things spruced up. He's an old geezer and things like that become important. :)