I lived in Oldham County, had season tix for Cardinal Basketball and Football, and worked in Louisville for 23 years, but moved to the metro ATL area five years ago.

The 'Ville will always have a special place in my heart, and I'll always hate UK (nothing personal WTA).cool.gif

Among the many other great benefits of living here: Season tickets to Falcons football, and I live only 25 minutes from Flowery Branch!

I lived in Oldham County, had season tix for Cardinal Basketball and Football, and worked in Louisville for 23 years, but moved to the metro ATL area five years ago.

The 'Ville will always have a special place in my heart, and I'll always hate UK (nothing personal WTA).cool.gif

Among the many other great benefits of living here: Season tickets to Falcons football, and I live only 25 minutes from Flowery Branch!

I have considered moving to Atlanta just to be closer to my Falcons but my family doesn't seem to keen on it.

I'm from the Henderson area.

I went to the University of Evansville and always bought my gas from Henderson.

I'm about an hour and a half North of Louisville. I've driven through there a bunch of times, but have yet to stop.

Should we plan a meet up?

BTW, how is law school going? You know, we need to hit the town some night after I take my PE exam and you don't have anything huge on the schedule for school.

BTW, how is law school going? You know, we need to hit the town some night after I take my PE exam and you don't have anything huge on the schedule for school.

It's the 2nd year, so it's no big deal. For sure. I'd be down to hit up Louisville, I've heard they have some cool spots. Been meaning to go there for the weekend, but that will after I finally make it to Chicago.

I actually live in georgetown IN, but I work in louisville spraying foam insulation. Does anyone know of a good spot to watch the games, and I wouldnt be opposed to getting together. It would be great to watch a game with some real fans.

I typically go to Steinert's in New Albany or Beef O'Brady's in Jeffersonville. The Steinert's was more willing to give me audio to the game as long as I was in the other room.

I actually live in georgetown IN, but I work in louisville spraying foam insulation. Does anyone know of a good spot to watch the games, and I wouldnt be opposed to getting together. It would be great to watch a game with some real fans.

BTW, I find it amazing that someone so close to me actually posts on the boards. I have been a fan since 1997 and have been posting since 2000.

BTW, I find it amazing that someone so close to me actually posts on the boards. I have been a fan since 1997 and have been posting since 2000.

I have been a fan since I can remember, and 1m 32 now, and I have been a member of the boards for a long time. As you can probably see by my post count I dont post often.

I have been a fan since I can remember, and 1m 32 now, and I have been a member of the boards for a long time. As you can probably see by my post count I dont post often.

I've lost several screen names in migrations from server's past. LOL. I didn't start watching football seriously until I played football for the first time in 1997. I always thought football was a stupid sport until I played it. Now, my addiction to all things football is bordering an insane level.

I've lost several screen names in migrations from server's past. LOL. I didn't start watching football seriously until I played football for the first time in 1997. I always thought football was a stupid sport until I played it. Now, my addiction to all things football is bordering an insane level.

I know how you feel. I was lucky enough to marry a womn who puts up with my insanity. I now have a nine year old son who may be more addicted than myself if thats possible. shoot me a pm