Little preview

nolafan33

There hasn't been bags around here in over 25 years.

while I don't believe your statement, It would not matter. The fact you ever HAD a fanbase that were so ashamed of their team they wore bags over their heads is a sttain on your fanbase. And as some stated, it's a part of your history you may as well embrace, because it aint going away any more than your Super Bowl is, man. :P

ummm...in case you havent noticed,as long as you keep coming here,the bags will be here with ya....it part of your history...embrace it...we do :lol: ...i say that jokingly,not as an insult...still fun though

That's fine. Nothing wrong with you wanting to hold on to the past. But it could have been worse. We could have had cheese heads.

while I don't believe your statement, It would not matter. The fact you ever HAD a fanbase that were so ashamed of their team they wore bags over their heads is a sttain on your fanbase. And as some stated, it's a part of your history you may as well embrace, because it aint going away any more than your Super Bowl is, man. :P

so if we have to accept it then so do you right?

Falcon fans did it to!

Well I would say the fact that fans were in the dome with bags says a lot about the loyalty of this fan base. Nothing to be a shamed of. And the bags were late 70's early 80's.

The fact you ever HAD a fanbase that were so ashamed of their team they wore bags over their heads is a sttain on your fanbase.

You're going out of your way to misunderstand that whole situation: the origin, the intent, the duration, what's actually embarassing about it, everything.

But since none of it really matters anymore, I'll give you a pass :)