Ravens corner situation better than ours?

I think Matt has looked pretty sharp this preseason, the guys around him have not been sharp. Roddy and Tony have dropped passes. Roddy and some rookies have ran the wrong routes. I am expecting big things from Matt. Matt has some fire this season. He has been yelling at guys when they mess up and line up wrong. Matt is taking ownership of this offense.

you guys are righter than you know.

Both these gentleman where brought in to replace Adam Schefter, he of course was insightful and honest with his knowledge. I normally can be extremely objective with the Falcons and reporting. I find both these guys to be very week and just stereotypical white geeks to replace a knowledgeable white geek.

Remember one was quoted after last seasons preseason game with the Chargers as say the 2009 team was atrocious, and had disaster written all over. He all spent several years with the 49ers during our Smith days and I think he still thinks that in the back of his mind.

They are comparing or defense back field starters to last season, nothing more. Like most people agree preseason doesn't count as team, its more like baseball and highlights an individuals skill and performance. If the only game you saw was NE then there conclusion is on the money. Jackson single handily made our secondary look worse than a sandlot team.

Michael just rants off about a lot of garbage. He clearly has a dislike for the falcons, I mean what did he call us last year? I believe it was......

"Defensively they are atrocious" I dont remember the exact words, but it does serve the point. He uses every opportunity he gets to bad mouth this team, and we arent his only target of choice.

Its easy to understand why this guy hates on us:

he has worked with several teams at different points in his career.

Teams he has worked for in some form:

49's

Browns

Rams

Eagles

Raiders

Teams in the old conference NFC West:

Falcons

Rams

Saints

49's

After 2002:

Falcons

Buccs

Saints

Panthers

So he has worked for 2 teams that have been at one time in the same division. While we no longer battle the 49's or the rams in the division. His bias has been long ingrained, and will continue to be so. Personally when he goes off on his rant. I just zone him out...

Besides if he was even 1/4 the man he shares his last name with the story would be much different...

We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time.

"Vince Lombardi"

Anyone care to debate what was said instead of name-calling?

They brought up some serious concerns about this secondary and ones only the non-homers see. Also brought up the fact that our golden boy QB needs to step his game up.

Instead of name calling?!?!? Then you say "golden boy QB" haha

Who's your team? You say things like our team and try to belittle the falcons. You would lose a name calling fight to a 5 year old girl. You may be a little girl based on how weak you talk ****.

Just leave, I'm embarassed for you...

The Ravens reportedly worked out free agent CB Chevis Jackson on Tuesday.

If there's a cornerback with a solid pedigree available, chances are the Ravens will be interested. Considering Baltimore's depth issues, the 68th overall pick in the 2008 draft is at least worth a tire-kicking.

so baltimore is better off at corner than we are, yet they're about to sign our 6th corner who was burned repeatedly through the preseason. lombardi's an idiot