Tampa Claims Cheap Shot

sporkdevil

:lol: You can't be serious. And plus the Boise State player deserved to get hit anyway. Shouldn't have been laughing in someone's face AFTER you beat them.

He cant control his emotions. He showed that a few weeks ago after a practice where he was ready to fight who looked like a lineman. Time to mature and not let stupid ish get to him. We're all grown. There's plenty of people i wanna fight at my job but I swallow my pride. If he wants to make big bucks one day then he better learn to do the same

I loved that guy, it sucks that I have to hate him now that he's a Suc. It's ridiculous that we train these kids to try and murder people on the field and then act as if we are so shocked when they act out violently off the field. Not to condone what he did, but that Boise State douchenozzle had it coming.

I loved that guy, it sucks that I have to hate him now that he's a Suc. It's ridiculous that we train these kids to try and murder people on the field and then act as if we are so shocked when they act out violently off the field. Not to condone what he did, but that Boise State douchenozzle had it coming.

You expect the guy from boise not to react the way he did after Blount guaranteed a win against them? The sword goes both ways.

He cant control his emotions. He showed that a few weeks ago after a practice where he was ready to fight who looked like a lineman. Time to mature and not let stupid ish get to him. We're all grown. There's plenty of people i wanna fight at my job but I swallow my pride. If he wants to make big bucks one day then he better learn to do the same

College fights happen all the time. And most people in college aren't mature anyway. If the Boise player was mature he wouldn't have got knocked out. Football is a violent sport. Most people play it with rage. Why would you want to mess with someone like that after they lost? And there are plenty of people in the NFL that can't control their emotions and still playing. Phat Albert is one. It's about skill in the NFL. If you have the skills, teams can put up with the immature stuff

well TC fights happen all the time. Just because this guy has a history doesn't mean we have to treat him differently. Biermann got in a TC fight as well and so have mny others on the Falcons team.

well TC fights happen all the time. Just because this guy has a history doesn't mean we have to treat him differently. Biermann got in a TC fight as well and so have mny others on the Falcons team.

that's what I'm saying. You haven't ever played the game of football past the high school level if you haven't been in or seen a fight in practice

College fights happen all the time. And most people in college aren't mature anyway. If the Boise player was mature he wouldn't have got knocked out. Football is a violent sport. Most people play it with rage. Why would you want to mess with someone like that after they lost? And there are plenty of people in the NFL that can't control their emotions and still playing. Phat Albert is one. It's about skill in the NFL. If you have the skills, teams can put up with the immature stuff

not true. Look at Pac-Man as a lead example. Teams are not going to put up with a grown up that cant control himself in the locker room or in public. As you said there are plenty of guys still playing but are they still playing for that big contract they started with? How many chances have they been given?

that's what I'm saying. You haven't ever played the game of football past the high school level if you haven't been in or seen a fight in practice

I'm sure his track record is longer than what's been reported from a football point of view. Dont take it out on me ;)

not true. Look at Pac-Man as a lead example. Teams are not going to put up with a grown up that cant control himself in the locker room or in public. As you said there are plenty of guys still playing but are they still playing for that big contract they started with? How many chances have they been given?

You gave one example. Look at Ray Lewis,Phat Albert,Micheal Irvin,Babs,Bill Romanowski,Leonard Little. Even Pac Man. He has gotten chance after chance after chance. Why? Because he is a good player. Even Chris Henry before he died. Randy Moss is another one. If you have skills, teams can put up with immature things

I'm sure his track record is longer than what's been reported from a football point of view. Dont take it out on me ;)

well your case for saying he is immature was because of the training camp fight. I'm just stating it's common for tc fights to happen so to use this as your basis is bleek.

I'm not defending the guy. I don't know if he has matured or not. I don't know him personally. I'm just pointing out a flaw.