Lets face it

sean weatherspoon

Openly root for the Philthies then.

They could always use another inbred, vomits on an 11-year old girl, boos Mike Schmidt idiot for a fan.

Knock yourself out Sunshine.

I hate it, but I predicted back when we had a 4 game lead that we wouldn't win the div.

unless the hitting and fielding changed for the better.

I got my hopes up some when Heyward started getting back on track but even that

doesn't seem to be enough.

Oh well, this will make it more exciting for a little while longer now.

The fat lady ain't singing yet, but she is warming up so we got to shut her up.

GO BRAVES !!!

you completly forget we still have bobby cox as a manager...guy isnt a big game manager and is the soul reason the braves only have 1 world series title.

Yes. He is the *sole* reason Mark Wohlers **** the bed in the '96 series, or that the offense couldn't buy a run in Game 7 of the '91 World Series or that Lonnie Smith played his best dumbass routine and didn't score on a hit-and-run double.

You can blame about 10% of us not winning more than 1 championship on Bobby Cox, and the other 90% on the players for just not doing their jobs.

Yes. He is the *sole* reason Mark Wohlers **** the bed in the '96 series, or that the offense couldn't buy a run in Game 7 of the '91 World Series or that Lonnie Smith played his best dumbass routine and didn't score on a hit-and-run double.

You can blame about 10% of us not winning more than 1 championship on Bobby Cox, and the other 90% on the players for just not doing their jobs.

You beat me too it.

Bah. If Cox had managed better, Kirby Puckett would never have made one of the greatest catches ever and Kent Hrbek wouldn't have gotten away with cheating. Wohlers wouldn't have hung a slider. Randy Johnson and Curt Schilling wouldn't have been an unstoppable force in the playoffs. F'in Cox. I'll never forgive him for out-dueling John Smoltz in that game 7.

He should have been a better big game manager, plain and simple. Everyone knows you don't have to win any big games to get to 5 World Series.

:angry:

Bah. If Cox had managed better, Kirby Puckett would never have made one of the greatest catches ever and Kent Hrbek wouldn't have gotten away with cheating. Wohlers wouldn't have hung a slider. Randy Johnson and Curt Schilling wouldn't have been an unstoppable force in the playoffs. F'in Cox. I'll never forgive him for out-dueling John Smoltz in that game 7.

He should have been a better big game manager, plain and simple. Everyone knows you don't have to win any big games to get to 5 World Series.

That's what she said?

:lol:

o yeah losing to the pirates in september? can you say choke? the atlanta braves have been choking since 1991 and it just dont stop.

yanks lost to the O's yesterday. Thats just as bad. I think we can safely say the Yankees will at least be in the playoffs. Every one has a bad day, even against the worst teams in the league. STFU