Why Does this Team Always

Ricky Shucks

Disappoint? We Have needs at WR & DE and We are very capable of Drafting one of these and what do we do? Sit on our *****...

This Draft We had needs at DE, DT, WR, OLB

Dez Bryant is up and Our first choices of Brandon Graham and Derrick Morgan are long gone..

DEZ FUKCING BRYANT is Still magically there.. An Obvious Choice right? Wrong we Ddecide to go with an Overrated OLB that wasn't that big of a need in the first place.

If Sean Weatherspoon gets hurt This year like just about every TD Pick does.. I will personally Shlt no our Mascot and send him out to the field in shame.

KERRY MAYER IS GARBAGE.. EVEN IF HE WASN'T HURT HE WAS GONNA BE GARBAGE COMPARED TO WHAT YOU GUYS THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA BE.. JERRY MAYOR IS NOT A WES WELKER/MATT JONES/ Or THE WHITE JERRY RICE.

HE WAS GOING TO BE JUST YOUR AVERAGE 5TH STRING WR WHO PROBABLY WAS GONNA BE 3RD OR 2ND BECAUSE OUR WR DEPTH = ARSE

WE SHOULD DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO GET TJ HOUSHMANZADEH ON THIS TEAM.

2 Up, 2 DOWN PEACE

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappoint? We Have needs at WR & DE and We are very capable of Drafting one of these and what do we do? Sit on our *****...

Dez Bryant is up and Our first choices of Brandon Graham and Derrick Morgan are long gone..

DEZ FUKCING BRYANT is Still magically there.. An Obvious Choice right? Wrong we Ddecide to go with an Overrated OLB that wasn't that big of a need in the first place.

If Sean Weatherspoon gets hurt This year like just about every TD Pick does.. I will personally Shlt no our Mascot and send him out to the field in shame.

KERRY MAYER IS GARBAGE.. EVEN IF HE WASN'T HURT HE WAS GONNA BE GARBAGE COMPARED TO WHAT YOU GUYS THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA BE.. JERRY MAYOR IS NOT A WES WELKER/MATT JONES/ Or THE WHITE JERRY RICE.

HE WAS GOING TO BE JUST YOUR AVERAGE 5TH STRING WR WHO PROBABLY WAS GONNA BE 3RD OR 2ND BECAUSE OUR WR DEPTH = ARSE

2 Up, 2 DOWN PEACE

Please man, if you are going to talk trash about the Falcons at least spell the names right. It's Kerry Meier. He was not going to be Jerry Rice, he is one of a kind. He was going to be a solid addition to our team with very good solid hands. We didn't get Dez Bryant because we have Roddy White, Jenkins, HD coming back, and we always find value at WR in the lower rounds.

We didn't get Graham or any other Defensive End is because we have Chauncey Davis, JA55, JA98, The Beer Man, and Sid The Kid. Clearly we have plenty of depth at DE, and the FO thought that our inability to get to the quarterback was a direct reflection of our lack of pass coverage. Hence the reason we went and grabbed Spoon, and Robinson.

The FO has taken great pride in bringing quality TEAM players into the organization, and TJ is clearly not one of those. He is up there in age and we have plenty of WRs. So quit posting topics about TJ. One last thing:

You're an idiot. Peace.

Edited by USAF HART

2 Up, 2 DOWN PEACE

I hope for your sake, that you are only 8 or 9 years old. If not, you are a mongoloid. Eat your green jello and shutup you clueless dope.

WHEN WE GO 9-7 AND LOSE IN THE WILDCARD ROUND.. ILL BE SURE TO REMIND MYSELF THAT I WAS CALLED AN IDIOT BY USFAG FART.

This team is not perfect.. Why do you guys get all butthurt when we discuss the Negatives of this team?

There is a difference between having a duscussion about the negative aspects of our team and coming on here actilg like a *****.

Please man, if you are going to talk trash about the Falcons at least spell the names right. It's Kerry Meier. He was not going to be Jerry Rice, he is one of a kind. He was going to be a solid addition to our team with very good solid hands. We didn't get Dez Bryant because we have Roddy White, Jenkins, HD coming back, and we always find value at WR in the lower rounds.

We didn't get Graham or any other Defensive End is because we have Chauncey Davis, JA55, JA98, The Beer Man, and Sid The Kid. Clearly we have plenty of depth at DE, and the FO thought that our inability to get to the quarterback was a direct reflection of our lack of pass coverage. Hence the reason we went and grabbed Spoon, and Robinson.

The FO has taken great pride in bringing quality TEAM players into the organization, and TJ is clearly not one of those. He is up there in age and we have plenty of WRs. So quit posting topics about TJ. One last thing:

You're an idiot. Peace.

I Misspelled his name on purpose.. He does not deserve Reconignition because AFMB Hyped him up.. and Got hurt :lol:

I feel bad for his unfortunate unjury.. And I would be Happy if Kerry Meier even did half the things you guys expected him to do.. but he was basically a body out there.

WHEN WE GO 9-7 AND LOSE IN THE WILDCARD ROUND.. ILL BE SURE TO REMIND MYSELF THAT I WAS CALLED AN IDIOT BY USFAG FART.

This team is not perfect.. Why do you guys get all butthurt when we discuss the Negatives of this team?

Sure thing Troll. Go eat your lucky charms little boy and leave the talking to the big boys.

You're an idiot. Peace.

Rather have Brian Finneran/Michael Jenkins/Eric Weems than TJ Houshmanzadeh? ok :lol::lol:

Why hype up our players when there is Better players out there? why not improve our team? Sick of all the players that are available who have no chance of being here because "oh he's not a team player!" **** THAT BS

We don't have needs at WR and DE. With Sidbury and Bierman, constantly improving our DE needs are taken care of now and for the future. WR is not a need, because we're not a pass first team. This is run first, ball control team. White, Gonzalez, Douglas, and Finneran will do fine for our limited passing needs.

2 Up, 2 DOWN PEACE

Rather have Brian Finneran/Michael Jenkins/Eric Weems than TJ Houshmanzadeh? ok :lol::lol:

Why hype up our players when there is Better players out there? why not improve our team? Sick of all the players that are available who have no chance of being here because "oh he's not a team player!" **** THAT BS

Here's a newsflash!! How you know we even had a chance at TJH. I expect the Viking to get him before anyone else gets a chance and that includes us. There was no way TJH was coming here, so stop dreaming and come back to reality.

Edited by Chitown2ATL_Falcon

I always laugh when people say we're a run first, ball control team...you guys need to GTFO.

The NFL is a passing league, it's only obvious the more you see the rules changed to protect the QB's and favor the receivers. This isn't the same football all you old guys grew up watching and loving. 3 yards and a cloud of dust doesn't work anymore when you have 8 man fronts all day.

The reason why we're a run first team is because we don't have the talent to pass the ball first instead. Even run first teams have better receivers than Michael Jenkins and Harry Douglas and Brian Finneran and Eric Weems. We can't deny that we have some holes on this team, WR isn't the only weakness. But no, here at the AFMB, if you don't think that every pick we make is the right one, you're a troll. And Thomas Dimitroff knows more than the entire planet. Honestly I think that's BS. Sometimes the fans do get it right. Stop thinking that this organization is above criticism, and that our staff, players, and coaches can do no wrong. They can and will, and it is when we think that they can that we end up with bitter resentment like we have in the past with Deion Sanders and Michael Vick.