JKH5785

So far i've heard...

Cardinals

Vikings

Raiders

Jets

Giants

Falcons

given the unaggressive nature of this FO to sign more than one big name FA a year, I don't see them picking him up, some of those FOs that are rumored to be interested are very aggressive.

anybody heard of any other teams that are interested?

So far i've heard...

Cardinals

Vikings

Raiders

Jets

Giants

Falcons

given the unaggressive nature of this FO to sign more than one big name FA a year, I don't see them picking him up, some of those FOs that are rumored to be interested are very aggressive.

we wont enter into a bidding war, or atleast i hope not. he is the right player talent wise, but some of those teams are desperate, they will offer more money. i hope we offer more in terms of role and playoff aspirations.

I really think that people would be flat out astonished at what this offense could do with a proper #2 WR. I mean, a proper threat that would require teams to have to pay just as much attention to as Roddy and Tony.

We had an offense in 2008 that was on the borderline of having such a means of execution, and even though 2008 was Jenkins career year, it still wasn't anything that would rival the outside threats on most great offenses.

Like I said before, most defenses can shut down Jenkins side of the field by either their #2 DB and/or having a safety over the top, all other coverage gets rolled to White and Gonzo.

I think with the amount of teams that are rumored to be interested, it would be a longshot for him to land here. It's sad really, because I think he will go somewhere and make a noticeable contribution

Edited by JKH5785

So far i've heard...

Cardinals

Vikings

Raiders

Jets

Giants

Falcons

I think he goes to the Vikings, Raiders, or Jets, not in that order.