Steelers Hold a Big Edge vs. Falcons in Games Played

Supes™

11-2-1 in favor of Pittsburgh. On the other hand, the Falcons have won their last 2 season openers and 7 out of their last 10.

So if we've only beat them twice, I was witness to one of those victories at the Dome in '06. What I don't know and haven't been able to find out is have we ever beat them in their backyard? Where was the other win at? Anybody know? And the tie?:unsure:

11-2-1 in favor of Pittsburgh. On the other hand, the Falcons have won their last 2 season openers and 7 out of their last 10.

So if we've only beat them twice, I was witness to one of those victories at the Dome in '06. What I don't know and haven't been able to find out is have we ever beat them in their backyard? Where was the other win at? Anybody know? And the tie?:unsure:

im pretty sure the tie was in 02 in pittsburgh.

Ok, thanks folks.

So,....we've never beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh, eh? That's interesting and will make a win a week from today all the sweeter.

Yeah, but to be fair - a bunch of those games were during the Steel Curtain - Bradshaw years - they were pretty much unbeatable back then at home.

Ok, thanks folks.

So,....we've never beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh, eh? That's interesting and will make a win a week from today all the sweeter.

yeah, it time to start to close the gap on that all time record versus them. No better way than to smack them in the mouth in their house. Then I will have bragging rights here in STEALER NATION!!

That game in '06 was a very exciting game, Vick actually showcased his arm while at the same time keeping the defense on their heels with the threat of him making a play with his feet. Dunn was looking pretty sharp, the game was a down right barn burner. If nothing else, that game shows the importance of reliable PK.

No, I didn't get tickets in time. But I will be going to the Philly game.

You wouldn't go to a Philly game sportin' your Falcons gear, would ya? I hear that can be very dangerous!

BCEagle's gonna be at that game. Maybe y'all should hook up so you'll have each others back? :unsure: :D

That game in '06 was a very exciting game, Vick actually showcased his arm while at the same time keeping the defense on their heels with the threat of him making a play with his feet. Dunn was looking pretty sharp, the game was a down right barn burner. If nothing else, that game shows the importance of reliable PK.

Yeah, and I remember vick even shaking Polamula out of his shoes on the one play. The announcers were even amazed by it.

The steelers are going to try and win the game on the Defensive side of the football. It will be up to ATL to use this supposed new and improved DL & Secondary to force Dixon into mistakes. Our LB core also need to be ready for Dixon to take off if he doesn't see an opening down the field.

Doubtful either Offense is going to be great....Lets hope we can snag some turnovers.

I was also on a vacation to Atlanta to see Vick light up the Steelers and Big Ben get knocked out of the game. Remember who came in Charlie Batch lol and he torched us hope it doesn't happen this week with our improved secondary. Also the tie i remember was in 2002 Vick led the team back from 34-17 late and it ended a tie

I was also on a vacation to Atlanta to see Vick light up the Steelers and Big Ben get knocked out of the game.

It was one of the best, if not the best, Falcons games I ever attended. See-saw, back and forth barn-burner for sure. I remember exiting the Dome and all the Falcons fans were just raising h3ll, myself included, whooping and hollering all the way outside. I had gone with my neighbor who is a big Steelers fan. He was very quiet and I won a steak dinner from him for that game bet at the Texas Roadhouse.^_^

It was one of the best, if not the best, Falcons games I ever attended. See-saw, back and forth barn-burner for sure. I remember exiting the Dome and all the Falcons fans were just raising h3ll, myself included, whooping and hollering all the way outside. I had gone with my neighbor who is a big Steelers fan. He was very quiet and I won a steak dinner from him for that game bet at the Texas Roadhouse.^_^

Yeah it awesome i remember cheering thinking we had won it at the end bf ot when we made the field goal and Pitt cld a timeout and the guy behing me told me haha but overtime was awesome and leaving the Dome never felt so good

You wouldn't go to a Philly game sportin' your Falcons gear, would ya? I hear that can be very dangerous!

BCEagle's gonna be at that game. Maybe y'all should hook up so you'll have each others back? :unsure: :D

No, definitely will not be sportin falcons gear. Had to many problems at Falcon and Braves games in Philly wearing Atlanta gear. Yeah, I saw that there are a few falcons fans on the board going to that game. It could definitely be a possibility. We will all need to support each other as much as we can in that stadium. :lol: