was watching pfw on css

freebird587

and they dont have the falcons even making the playoffs...said saints win div and the giants and the vikes get the wildcard...the saints winning the div doesnt bother me much since they are the defending champs...i dont think the vikings make the playoffs this year since brett is still hurting,sidney is out for almost half the season,and their hc is overrated...i know the have ap and a pretty good d,i just dont think that will carry them all year with their schedule...i really hope we look sharper than we did in preseason on offense,or they might be right

and they dont have the falcons even making the playoffs...said saints win div and the giants and the vikes get the wildcard...the saints winning the div doesnt bother me much since they are the defending champs...i dont think the vikings make the playoffs this year since brett is still hurting,sidney is out for almost half the season,and their hc is overrated...i know the have ap and a pretty good d,i just dont think that will carry them all year with their schedule...i really hope we look sharper than we did in preseason on offense,or they might be right

screw pfw!!!

It would be boring and redundant if eveyone said the same thing. It is just someone's postion priot to a single game being played. NBD.

Is it that far fetched? You homers on here are simply insane with the notion that there is no possible way that this team could miss the playoff when in fact there is a strong possibility with Matt "chad pennington jr" Ryan under center.

There's a stronger possibility that your family tree has no forks in it.

Is it that far fetched? You homers on here are simply insane with the notion that there is no possible way that this team could miss the playoff when in fact there is a strong possibility with Matt "chad pennington jr" Ryan under center.

whats your knock on chad pennington? how often did he miss the playoffs? twice out of his six seasons as a starter.

LOL Gritz already fell off the wagon good try though. :lol:

I think there are certain trolls (who have been around before or are infesting us again) like this one who are "grandfathered in" as far as the new trolls policy goes..... ;)