Falcons Pats preseason game

Greg M

I tell you, it's nice to see how the other half lives sometimes isn't it? I sat in the Suites at the Cat Box in Charlotte for a Falcons game once and it was NICE!!! All you can eat and drink, and I raised **** in there for the Falcons (we won) around a bunch of Panties upper crust high society types. I felt like Rodney Dangerfield at Bushwood Country Club.

Edited by NCFalconfan

I tell you, it's nice to see how the other half lives sometimes isn't it? I sat in the Suites at the Cat Box in Charlotte for a Falcons game once and it was NICE!!! All you can eat and drink, and I raised **** in there for the Falcons (we won) around a bunch of Panties upper crust high society types. I felt like Rodney Dangerfield at Bushwood Country Club.

Our cheerleaders are smoking hot! Thank god we upgraded that this season.

1st pic: NICE

2nd pic:WTF????

3rd pic: nice

Heh the second pic was a band called the Falcons Lords they were cool as ****, i actually like some of thier music to.

You guys look like some wackos! I want to be your friend. Awesome pics!

Yup ! its the Tequila tongue.gif and sure thing bud rolleyes.gif

I tell you, it's nice to see how the other half lives sometimes isn't it? I sat in the Suites at the Cat Box in Charlotte for a Falcons game once and it was NICE!!! All you can eat and drink, and I raised **** in there for the Falcons (we won) around a bunch of Panties upper crust high society types.

Ain't it tho ? second time in about 20 years @ this company that I have been in the box. these upper crust types are wild as **** too, a fun bunch til you get serious. wink.gif

Heh the second pic was a band called the Falcons Lords they were cool as ****, i actually like some of thier music to.

Yup ! its the Tequila tongue.gif and sure thing bud rolleyes.gif

Ain't it tho ? second time in about 20 years @ this company that I have been in the box. these upper crust types are wild as **** too, a fun bunch til you get serious. wink.gif

Are the people in your 2nd pic your friends, or just a random photo?

DSC04277.jpg

DSC04275.jpg

DSC04258.jpg

I miss my days working for Comcast.... The Boston unit has a suite right next to the Monster, The Sacramento Arena is seemingly so close to the court it's almost like sitting with the players. Oakland Coliseum is on the 30 yard line and the digs are detailed in Black leather during football season. Yes, the corporate life was fun...