Post Here is you are Bored

GA-FALCON-FAN

If you have a boring post and want to waste your time, then please post it here, don't start a new thread because there are some serious topics of interest that others might wanna read, where your boring topic will waste their time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would start a topic for this subject. Please don't minus me for posting this topic, I am trying to help. Please plus me!!!! Why? Because I'm being honest!!!!!! "We are all greedy, and to say you are not is a lie"!!!!

Whatever the case, If you are BORED, then please post HERE to save us all some time. And Please Plus One me here also." :-

This is the : "Post whatever if you are BORED Thread"....

GO FOR IT! Keep it going!

Edited by GA-FALCON-FAN

I've got a boring thing to post...here it is:

If you have a boring post and want to waste your time, then please post it here, don't start a new thread because there are some serious topics of interest that others might wanna read, where your boring topic will waste their time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would start a topic for this subject. Please don't minus me for posting this topic, I am trying to help. Please plus me!!!! Why? Because I'm being honest!!!!!! "We are all greedy, and to say you are not is a lie"!!!!

Whatever the case, If you are BORED, then please post HERE to save us all some time. And Please Plus One me here also." :-

This is the : "Post whatever if you are BORED Thread"....

GO FOR IT! Keep it going!

I kid. I kid.