Will the Falcons add a WR?

Peyton

35 members have voted

1. 1. The Falcons will add a WR to their roster before next Sunday.

• True
    • False

The other day, when I was spewing off at the keyboard, as I sometimes do, I guaranteed in a thread that there will be a WR on the Falcons roster on opening day that is not currently on the roster. I still think it's true but I am curious to know what the rest of the board members think.

Edited by Peyton

The other day, when I was spewing off at the keyboard, as I sometimes do, I guaranteed in a thread that there will be a WR on the Falcons roster on opening day that is not currently on the roster. I still think it's true but I am curious to know what the rest of the board members think.

I would love to vote but I think its depending on the market.

I would love them to pick up the Saints Reciver who sadly will be cut, he is better than weems and below and comes with their playbook.

Edited by BadMoonRising

I remember Smith said something about having to wait until the 53man cut down to put Meier on IR to possibly pick up a guy but honestly who are they picking up? Another Marty Booker type?

I don't know, we'll have to see.

It's probably a pipe dream but I am encouraged by the news that SD traded for Crayton. I think it means SD is going to take what they can get for VJ, and the Falcons are one of a very few teams that could negotiate a contract with him very quickly, as they just did a contract with the same agents last year for a similiar type WR.

I'm still clinging to it.

I don't know, we'll have to see.

It's probably a pipe dream but I am encouraged by the news that SD traded for Crayton. I think it means SD is going to take what they can get for VJ, and the Falcons are one of a very few teams that could negotiate a contract with him very quickly, as they just did a contract with the same agents last year for a similiar type WR.

I'm still clinging to it.

I would love nothing more than to have two big time receivers but grabbing them this time of the year most of the time speaks volumes about how bad a team is lacking their own talent. I do see a possibly picking up raw talent for the practice squad so technically it could happen.

I would love it but I think with Jenkins coming back it is a dead issue unless another injury happens to one of the starters---god forbid