Dang - Ryan is getting around!

Tandy

I bought the Golf magazine - which by the way has a great fold out section on several Falcon players - and Ryan on the cover (with a little tiny picture of Brees in the upper left of the magazine - :lol:

Today, my husband was going to Tifton, so I asked him to pick me up the season preview issues I usually get - he came home with:

Lindy's Sports 2010 football preview and - there is Ryan on the cover of that. By the way - great artwork inside by our own Gritz! (Tim Williams)

Yahoo Sports Pro Football for the 2010 NFL Season Preview - and there's Ryan sporting the cover of that.

Athlon Sports ProFootball 2010 Preview - and guess who's on the cover of that - Yep, Ryan - the "Young Gun" as they caption him.

Dude!

Not to say he doesn't deserve lots of pub, because he definitely does, but I think most of those type publications do regional covers by now.

In Detroit, I bet dude's are saying, "Man, look at the respect, Matthew Stafford is on the cover of the NFL Season Preview".

Edited by Peyton

Not to say he doesn't deserve lots of pub, because he definitely does, but I think most of those type publications do regional covers by now.

In Detroit, I bet dude's are saying, "Man, look at the respect, Matthew Stafford is on the cover of the NFL Season Preview".

Yeah, I am sure that is probably true, but not of the Golf magazine - and I know that Yahoo Sports isn't regional - it's divisional - they have a version for every division. I know because I've seen them. But, the one that he's on the cover for - is the NFC South. I don't know about the other 2 - you are probably right - it's probably by City.

Most of these magazines have learned to have "regional covers". I know for college football, Sports Illustrated will do at least eight covers and sometimes more to drive local sales.

Any Falcon fans from another region know if Matt and Todd are on the cover there as well?