suggestions for 1st timers?

lac282

Hey! My boyfriend and I are from out of state (Pennsylvania) and are making the trip down for the ATL/Packers game 11/28. Neither of us have ever been to Atlanta, despite being big fans. Any suggestions on hotels, restaurants, or other must-sees in the area? Also, being that we're flying in - do you suggest renting a car to tailgate @the Dome OR are there restaurants/bars/tailgates that are open to the general public within walking distance? I want to make sure we have a great 1st experience, your help is much appreciated!!!

Hey! My boyfriend and I are from out of state (Pennsylvania) and are making the trip down for the ATL/Packers game 11/28. Neither of us have ever been to Atlanta, despite being big fans. Any suggestions on hotels, restaurants, or other must-sees in the area? Also, being that we're flying in - do you suggest renting a car to tailgate @the Dome OR are there restaurants/bars/tailgates that are open to the general public within walking distance? I want to make sure we have a great 1st experience, your help is much appreciated!!!

falcons landing would probably be your best bet. Not sure I would rent a car to tailgate. Sites: Ga. Aquarium. world of coke. Stone mountain

Don't rent a car, take Marta. (www.itsmarta.com) Eat and drink at the Taco Mac on the north side of Phillips Arena, they have a nice selection of beers. Then head over to Falcons Landing, it is the area between Phillips Arena and the GA Dome. You can see what I'm talking about if you look at a Falcons gameday parking lot map. The ones I have seen all show where Falcons Landing is.

After the game I suggest you go to STATs or maybe the Fox Sports Grill if you also want to do some shopping or go see a movie. STATs is in walking distance from the Dome, take a taxi to get to Fox Sports Grill.

Don't rent a car, take Marta. (www.itsmarta.com) Eat and drink at the Taco Mac on the north side of Phillips Arena, they have a nice selection of beers. Then head over to Falcons Landing, it is the area between Phillips Arena and the GA Dome. You can see what I'm talking about if you look at a Falcons gameday parking lot map. The ones I have seen all show where Falcons Landing is.

After the game I suggest you go to STATs or maybe the Fox Sports Grill if you also want to do some shopping or go see a movie. STATs is in walking distance from the Dome, take a taxi to get to Fox Sports Grill.

Thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate it.