Girl throws puppies in river.....

DUB

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some will react harshly to what I'm about to say but both her and grandma need to just be shot.

Just this past Saturday, someone dumped a 7 week old puppy on my friend's driveway, which I took in. She was only 2 lbs, 11 ounces (when she should have weighed 6 lbs) and full of worms. Vet said she wouldn't have made it more than 2 more days had I not taken action and gotten her to the vet immediately. So yeah, my opinions are even more extreme than they were to begin with.

I will never understand how people can be so cruel and this is exactly why I don't hold humans in high regard...

I'm probably way into animals to begin with. But stuff like that is disturbing past just what is done. Just the total lack of empathy is scary. I'd rather live in a neighborhood where everyone is selling weed off of their front porch than live in a neighborhood that has one person that ****ing cruel.

Weed dealers provide a service. This ***** is only providing me with reason to make her disappear never to be seen again. They may find her fingers in Lake Erie and her arms might pop up in Sydney.

I agree but you know there's someone out there who's bound to post "Big deal, it's just dogs."

Sounds awfully familiar around here.

But I digress. I watched it. It's right up there (nay I say down there) with the Nick Berg beheading and the kids beating that homeless guy to death with a hammer. It seriously messed with my head that this girl could be that nonchalant about being so heartless... and someone filmed it and thought it was a good idea to post it on the internet.

This chick is evil and it broke me up watching that.

If you're an animal lover, I suggest not watching it.

Sounds awfully familiar around here.

But I digress. I watched it. It's right up there (nay I say down there) with the Nick Berg beheading and the kids beating that homeless guy to death with a hammer. It seriously messed with my head that this girl could be that nonchalant about being so heartless... and someone filmed it and thought it was a good idea to post it on the internet.

This chick is evil and it broke me up watching that.

If you're an animal lover, I suggest not watching it.

The thing that got me the most was she was like whooooooo when she threw one.

Some will react harshly to what I'm about to say but both her and grandma need to just be shot.

Just this past Saturday, someone dumped a 7 week old puppy on my friend's driveway, which I took in. She was only 2 lbs, 11 ounces (when she should have weighed 6 lbs) and full of worms. Vet said she wouldn't have made it more than 2 more days had I not taken action and gotten her to the vet immediately. So yeah, my opinions are even more extreme than they were to begin with.

I will never understand how people can be so cruel and this is exactly why I don't hold humans in high regard...

Couldn't agree more. It's unfortunate that this chick isn't 18 and living in the U.S. then she would likely get the punishment she deserves. What will her punishment be in Bosnia? A fine? This girl, her brother, and those like her, are the scabs of the Earth and they do nothing for the betterment of societies. They should be put down.

the first ones squeak made me tear up. no homo

That's what got me too man.