Braves vs. Marlins

Falconsfan567

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOTHER****ING FAT TITS MELKY CABRERA YOU PIECE OF DOG **** ******* **** OF A OVERWEIGHT ****** ******** SON OF A *****!

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU< YOU ******* *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to see the highlights of this game (lots of 'em) on Sportcenter, but I'm not watching highlights of a loss.

******** FAT ******* IDIOT!

YOU STUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID DOWN SYNDROME ****. GO PUT ON A ******* BRA AND SHAVE THAT ******* BEARD THAT MAKES YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE A WOLF'S TAINT.

F WORD!!!!!!!!

I can't believe some people argued with me earlier in the season that Melky was good and should be playing over other guys. That guy is a piece of **** *************

I mean half of this board was behind Melky and liked him, where are those defenders now?

He's still better defensively than Diaz and Hinske. Just goes to show you how bad our LF spot is.

I can't believe some people argued with me earlier in the season that Melky was good and should be playing over other guys. That guy is a piece of **** *************

I mean half of this board was behind Melky and liked him, where are those defenders now?

Name 'em. Cuz I think you're exaggerating just a tad. Melky has been trashed on this board almost as much as Glaus, McLouth, Lowe, and Kawakami. There was a brief period when he was out of the doghouse with folks b/c he was hitting well but I think that's over.

Name 'em. Cuz I think you're exaggerating just a tad. Melky has been trashed on this board almost as much as Glaus, McLouth, Lowe, and Kawakami. There was a brief period when he was out of the doghouse with folks b/c he was hitting well but I think that's over.

Yeah, the only time people were really behind him was right after the Dodger walk off hit.

I wouldn't doubt 40% of threads people defended him against me because since the beginning I have expressed my hatred for him. I absolutely cannot and never have been able to stand that piece of ****