Valdez passes the Interview

Curveball

If tonight was the Bubble Interview, he passed with flying colors. Not only did he not give up a blindside sack and have no penalties, he didn't look too tired after playing an entire game. I'd love for him to be a Falcon but if not I hope someone snags this tackle. Good luck Jose wherever you end up!

I totally agree

You're agreeing with yourself? LOL

Here let me help you out... I totally agree! Valdez played very well last night. I especially liked seeing a replay of him coming off of his primary block and stuffing a blitzing LB to give the QB an extra second to throw.

I think he makes this team after last nights performance.

Valdez is a monster who might cause the end for Svitek. Long live the Valdez name! Which is my last name.

I don't know about that. Svitek was very reliable as a backup when Baker was injured. I like Valdez too but I see him on the PS again to get stronger and if he continues to improve and get stronger, I think then he'll have a shot at the backup position.

I don't know about that. Svitek was very reliable as a backup when Baker was injured. I like Valdez too but I see him on the PS again to get stronger and if he continues to improve and get stronger, I think then he'll have a shot at the backup position.

I will watch the tape again from last night. If your not careful I might make a highlight reel of him. Is it too early to say Valdez could be the next Flozell Adams? Once I watch the tape I will determine that.

Yeah, i like Svitek too. And Romberg.

Heck, i like all our offensive linemen.

It sux that we have to cut any of them. :(