Can't we all just be happy

I've been seeing some Matt Ryan hating going on lately. I don't understand it. Can't we be happy we have a hard working, dedicated leader as OUR quarterback. Some of you are starting to nag about every little mistake he makes. Sure you can look at other quarterbacks and say "well this guy has a stronger arm", or "this guy just made a throw Matt Ryan couldn't make". I'm here to tell you for everyone of those, I can find twice as many throws, or good decisions Matt Ryan can make that other quarterbacks can't or won't. Seriously, we could be stuck with Alex Smith, Matt Leinert, Jamarcus Russel... the list goes on and on. He just lead us to the first B2B winning seasons IN HIS FIRST TWO YEARS. So haters, STOP HATING! Here's to you Matt!

I don't get it either. He is going into his 3rd season and has potential and shown great leadership skills. He will still make some mistakes, but the guy is only 25 years old and in his first two season has better numbers than Peyton Manning. I am not saying he will be as good as him, but Manning so far has only won one superbowl, so even if he is a notch below him and can win one or more superbowls I will be more than thrilled.

To be truthful the answer is no. In any fanbase there are gonna be naysayers. Fans that hate and like certain players. All just an matter or opinion. While I personally don't see why Ryan is getting bashed so much, I still see there is much room for him to improve. If he carries us to our first superbowl victory, you will still have people bashing him. Or people saying JPW or Redman should be starting. All just a matter of opinion.

Well, we only got back to back winning seasons for the first time ever. Something no other has done. I believe the problem started when they cut Shockley, got have a UGA on the roster. Now they wanna trade for Stafford. You got a dedicated hard working professional and everybody still loves Vick.

To be truthful the answer is no. In any fanbase there are gonna be naysayers. Fans that hate and like certain players. All just an matter or opinion. While I personally don't see why Ryan is getting bashed so much, I still see there is much room for him to improve. If he carries us to our first superbowl victory, you will still have people bashing him. Or people saying JPW or Redman should be starting. All just a matter of opinion.

yea ur right, but it baffles me that a fan would hate on there OWN team.... lmao i mean thats just crazy, so far he is a winner in this leauge, record speaks for itself, who cares about how strong a guy arm is, as long as it is strong enough, MIKE MAYOCK believees in the kid, then so do i.... i dnt kno how many times he has been right on with his scouting.....

I've been seeing some Matt Ryan hating going on lately. I don't understand it. Can't we be happy we have a hard working, dedicated leader as OUR quarterback. Some of you are starting to nag about every little mistake he makes. Sure you can look at other quarterbacks and say "well this guy has a stronger arm", or "this guy just made a throw Matt Ryan couldn't make". I'm here to tell you for everyone of those, I can find twice as many throws, or good decisions Matt Ryan can make that other quarterbacks can't or won't. Seriously, we could be stuck with Alex Smith, Matt Leinert, Jamarcus Russel... the list goes on and on. He just lead us to the first B2B winning seasons IN HIS FIRST TWO YEARS. So haters, STOP HATING! Here's to you Matt!

+1 I agree, but as far as the Ryan hate goes it is what it is. Some people just aren't satisfied.... like a previous poster said even if he led us to a SB and won u would still have haters because all they can see is other QBs stats and arm strength that obviously makes them better than Ryan.

I am very happy that Ryan is our QB. However, I often wonder what it would be like if we had kept Schaub.

I don't wonder about that because I think our franchise is in a good state at this point. Yes Schaub put up big numbers last year, but before then he was fighting injuries. He still hasnt taken that team to the playoffs i think. Matt Ryan did that his first year as a rookie.

haterst.jpg

You just have to laugh at them....

Are there things that Ryan can improve on? Of course.

Ryan is more aware of that than anyone who posts on this board.

Anyone.

it just goes to show that if you underperform, it does not matter who you are, what color, gender, sexual orientation, or anything else. eli manning was praised as a rookie, and his own team mates dogged him before he finally stepped up and they won the SB.

matt ryan has drawn negative criticism of late because he has made negative plays. i know we could have a lot worse, but matt ryan shows the aptitude, drive, and just enough arm strength to be great. he needs to make good on the promise he possesses. that is what i want as a fan. if you want mediocre then move to the back of the class with the rest of the losers who dont care enough to make the most of it.

he is throwing the ball off target. it is not always the recievers fault. sometimes it is and they are acountable too, but accountability is the key word. you gotta praise folks when they do well, but you gotta get on that A when they can do better, especially if they can do A LOT better.

most of us expect greatness from OUR QB in year three. that is not looking so promising so far. it does for aaron rodgers. that guy is making every throw with pin point accuracy, putting it exactly where it is supposed to be for the reciever.

matt ryan says he wacthes other QB's, he needs to watch rodgers BALL PLACEMENT because it is quite possibly the best in the league right now.

Very well said. +1.

I had to give a +1. We are very fortunate to have a leader like Matt Ryan. This guy seems so determined help get this team to the big game. He is a leader on this team but never has there been "it's about me attitude" coming from him like so many other quarterbacks in the NFL. He realizes that he is only part of a team and will not let them down due to lack of preparation. I appreciate the work that he puts in for both the regular season and the offseason.