A prediction for tonight's game.

I am gonna make a prediction for tonights game. I can guarantee you that Anthony Fasano will not go anywhere near Mike Peterson during this game. Of course you guys remember this hit from last year. The hit happens around the 1:57 mark, and they even slow it down so you can hear the hit after it is shown.

Jake Long also may want to avoid Ja#55 this game as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZKFuCVNIlI

I am gonna make a prediction for tonights game. I can guarantee you that Anthony Fasano will not go anywhere near Mike Peterson during this game. Of course you guys remember this hit from last year. The hit happens around the 1:57 mark, and they even slow it down so you can hear the hit after it is shown.

Jake Long also may want to avoid Ja#55 this game as well

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SZKFuCVNIlI

I can't imagine that Jake Long forgot the punishment he took from Abraham last time around. It was awesome. That was the predators last outstanding game. Maybe seeing Long once again will put him back in predator mode.

i predict miami 27 atlanta 13

matt ryan throws 2 picks in first half.

I think you're the same clown that was here last season before the game and talked all kinds of **** and after the game you were never seen again... until now. Well enjoy your stay here for another few hours until the Falcons destroy your team and we won't have to see you again anytime soon.

Fanfriendly was here all offseason talking trash about how the Phins were going to run Atlanta into the ground.

And here he is, over a year later.....talking trash about a pre-season game. Nice.

I feel sorry for him. I mean you gotta be a serious loser to come talk trash on another teams message board during the preseason.

Its one thing to be at a game talking it up all in good fun. But we aren't rivals, we aren't even in the same confrence. This is another teams message board in the preaseason!!! He's trying to hurt our falcon fan feelings over the internet over basically "Practice" A.I..

I just find that extremly sad