Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweet thang

TAILGATE PARKING

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

My girlfiends and I are trying to find another spot to tailgate this year.We found out the hard way that they have closed off our spot that we have been tailgating for 3yrs. Do anyone know if you have to have a pass to park in parking lot A OR B? Or can someone suggest where we can find a new spot to tailgate.

Thanks

Hello,

My girlfiends and I are trying to find another spot to tailgate this year.We found out the hard way that they have closed off our spot that we have been tailgating for 3yrs. Do anyone know if you have to have a pass to park in parking lot A OR B? Or can someone suggest where we can find a new spot to tailgate.

Thanks

You can pay as you go for $25 in Lot A. However they sent out emails to STHs letting us know that they were still offering Parking Spots in Lot A or Brown up until 9/3. Made it sound like they were going fast...I don't know what to believe. They Lots A & B, were supposedly sold out last few years but one could still drive up without a Season Parking Pass and simply pay $25 cash, I have plenty of friends who've done so.

This year the Falcons did not secure a deal with owners of what was Lot B and I know you can drive up and pay per game there. I personally did not renew my parking pass this season, I plan on doing it per game.