After week 3.......

I wouldnt be making fun of the Saints right now. They blew up the scoreboard and put the ball in the end-zone against Houston like it was nobody's business. I am not a Saints fan, but they lit it up with their offense.

You can bow to their greatness if you choose.

....but you see, I'm a true Falcons' fan. I pull for this team through thick and thin. I'm not so caught up in our faults that I can't celebrate the victories. I don't claim to know more than the actual people that are running this franchise. When I look at this team I don't see a glass half-full. I see a franchise in need of a bigger glass. I cherish the progress that this franchise has made. I'm thankful that our owner has a passion for bringing a title to the fans. I'm thankful that our owner has the resources to bring talent to the team. I like our GM and I adore our coaching staff. I love the Falcons.

......it's called 'supporting' my team. You should try it sometime.

PS: Screw the Saints!

....but you see, I'm a true Falcons' fan. I pull for this team through thick and thin. I'm not so caught up in our faults that I can't celebrate the victories. I don't claim to know more than the actual people that are running this franchise. When I look at this team I don't see a glass half-full. I see a franchise in need of a bigger glass. I cherish the progress that this franchise has made. I'm thankful that our owner has a passion for bringing a title to the fans. I'm thankful that our owner has the resources to bring talent to the team. I like our GM and I adore our coaching staff. I love the Falcons.

Umm.... Ouch thats gotta sting abit +1

Im not "bowing" to the Saints. But if you are a true "NFL Fan" then you should know to show at least a little respect to teams that Win the SuperBowl. I am as much a Falcon Homer as you are, but come on.

This is what separates Falcon Fans from true NFL Football fans, and why everybody calls us Fairweather.

As much as you might hate another team, you have to at least show "SOME" respect for the teams that actually do Win a Ring.

I mean yea - it sucks that the Saints have the Ring we want - but THEY HAVE IT. Ok. And until we get that Ring, then I dont see the point of trying to make fun of them right now. Just respect them for now - UNTIL WE BEAT THEM.

lol great pic falken. +1

But in all homer fairness I kinda agree with jedi.

I really really hate the saints. But I dnt see how some rough and tough guys on here dnt atleast respect their offense. (not talking about no one in particular)

Lets just say, the jokes will be even funnier once we DO SWEEP THEM AND INJURE BREEZE ^_^