The 49ers D-coordinator said they remember games that they beat.

The 49ers D-coordinator said they remember games that they were beat, like when Brett Farve beat them in the last play of the game last year.

He got sacked tonight and went rolling like a sack of potaotos, the first play of the game was hilarious :P

I started thinking if they were mad about what farve did to them I bet they we're pizzed at what the falcons did to them. ;)

The falcons better be ready the 49ers don't look bad. I'm glad we're playing them at home.

The 49ers D-coordinator said they remember games that they were beat, like when Brett Farve beat them in the last play of the game last year.

He got sacked tonight and went rolling like a sack of potaotos, the first play of the game was hilarious :P

I started thinking if they were mad about what farve did to them I bet they we're pizzed at what the falcons did to them. ;)

The falcons better be ready the 49ers don't look bad. I'm glad we're playing them at home.

He wasn't the only QB they were handing out that treatment to, either. Offense will have to play lights out. But hopefully Alex will continue his tradition of sucking, and we should come away w/the win.

He wasn't the only QB they were handing out that treatment to, either. Offense will have to play lights out. But hopefully Alex will continue his tradition of sucking, and we should come away w/the win.

We better hope they suck @ QB, cuz they are one solid QB away from being the 2007 Giants, Great D, Great running game. it's all on alex smith.

I was in the stands for that game, with four of my good friends who were all niners' fans. I loved every minute of it. They wanted to leave in the 3rd quarter, but no way...

I did get a 40 of Old English thrown at me in the parking lot on the way back to the car. It fell about 15 feet short, so naturally Alex Smith jokes were made. I am flying to the ATL this year to see the followup beat down.

IMG_1407.JPG

Guess which one I am...

Edited by SBLawBird

I was in the stands for that game, with four of my good friends who were all niners' fans. I loved every minute of it. They wanted to leave in the 3rd quarter, but no way...

I did get a 40 of Old English thrown at me in the parking lot on the way back to the car. It fell about 15 feet short, so naturally Alex Smith jokes were made. I am flying to the ATL this year to see the followup beat down.

IMG_1407.JPG

Guess which one I am...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Awesome dude.

IMG_1407.JPG

Guess which one I am...

LOL uh the one with the **** eating grin with friends that are drowning sorrow in beer while covering up their Sanfran gear. LOVE IT

IMG_1407.JPG

Guess which one I am...

Awesome I to visited a few of my friends who are 49ers fans and did a bit of money collecting aswell it absolutely made my day.I'm sure you gave those friends of yours gentle ribbing for days after aswell....hahahaha love it.

Oh yeah the Alex Smith jokes have been flying around for years aka Small hands Hahahahaha..

Edited by kiwifalcon

IMG_1407.JPG

Guess which one I am...

LOL you are a Brave Brave man, I kind of hope it wasa 49er fan that you got to take this picture, that would cap it off. - :)

IMG_1407.JPG

Guess which one I am...

bwhaha - awesome pic dude

IMG_1407.JPG

Guess which one I am...

Just looked at the scoreboard again and realized how bad a day that was for the Bay area, the Giants beat Oakland 44-7, too. Ouch.

The 49er's are going to be a very solid team this year and they will likely Own the West.

At this point in time we only have 2 advantages for this game.

1. Home Field (they will come in here seeking pay back)

2. Their O Line being young and we get them early.

Yeah, for a week 5 game it was pretty cold, but then again, San Francisco is rarely warm. As the saying goes: The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco.

Going to that game was sweet, because growing up in the San Francisco area, the only time I ever got to see the Falcons growing up was when they came out west to get throttled by Steve Young and Jerry Rice.

If we get up on them, they will have flashbacks of that domination from last season and it will be tough for them to get it out of their heads. I also think they will be overly aggressive, so starting out with some hard counts, quick passes, and runs up the gut should get them on their heels for the rest of the game. The key will be drawing them offsides with the hard count though. Singletary will be all over them for penalties, and they'll be scared to jump the snap count after he gets all over them.

IMG_1407.JPG

Guess which one I am...

:lol::lol::lol:

They're traveling to the East Coast for their second road game in a row (Week 3 at KC) against a team that typically plays lights-out at home. They have a shaky coach and a collection of even shakier QBs. Assuming no huge injuries, we destroy them at home. ESPECIALLY if we are coming off a loss at New Orleans.

I love when there is a nationally televised game and one team becomes the AFMB flavor of the week.

They're traveling to the East Coast for their second road game in a row (Week 3 at KC) against a team that typically plays lights-out at home. They have a shaky coach and a collection of even shakier QBs. Assuming no huge injuries, we destroy them at home. ESPECIALLY if we are coming off a loss at New Orleans.

I love when there is a nationally televised game and one team becomes the AFMB flavor of the week.

Shaky coach?

Shaky coach?

Yes. Singletary is a shaky coach. His in-game coaching is suspect and at times completely baffling. His use of timeouts comes to mind immediately. Under him the 49ers have four road wins and only one of them was against a half decent team (at Buffalo, St Louis twice and Arizona).

IMG_1407.JPG

Guess which one I am...

I love your buddy next to you. He thinks the Falcons are #1 too! :lol: