just bought tickets to the saints game.

Tom Servo

i'll be the guy with an aints bag over my head, yelling obscenities and quips about hurricanes.

I'll be at both games, I'll be handing out the bags after we destroy their arses. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Don't sweat them Ain'ts fans, softest fans in the league. The only thing you have to watch out for, if you bring a lady, they might try to take a swing at her. That's my experience with them.

I'll be at both games, I'll be handing out the bags after we destroy their arses. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Don't sweat them Ain'ts fans, softest fans in the league. The only thing you have to watch out for, if you bring a lady, they might try to take a swing at her. That's my experience with them.

I'm not worried about it. i've been planning this for a while.

i'm gonna be blasting "rock you like a hurricane" from my vehicle.

not because i'm a jerk. i mean, yeah partially. but the only fans who've ever been jerks to me were saints fans. '07 season. so yeah, i'm gonna be a complete ***.

c'mawn! brang it, ya smug sumbitches!

y'know Tom... if you behave yourself in NOLA and play your cards right you might actually have a good time. Friends of the bud always have an easy time in the Big Easy, so long as they're not busy douching it up. I bet you might even have a good enough time to come back here and post about. And you can still come back and lie like bucman, jocoloco, ect about what a horrible experience it was, how you'll never go back, how you'll spend your tourist dollars on more DESERVING ect.

B)

y'know Tom... if you behave yourself in NOLA and play your cards right you might actually have a good time. Friends of the bud always have an easy time in the Big Easy, so long as they're not busy douching it up. I bet you might even have a good enough time to come back here and post about. And you can still come back and lie like bucman, jocoloco, ect about what a horrible experience it was, how you'll never go back, how you'll spend your tourist dollars on more DESERVING ect.

B)

hey man, i love new orleans.

it's new orleans fans that pick on my girlfriend and completely ruin her first and only forever falcons game while i'm up getting beers for us that make me wanna be a complete ****.

thursday through saturday i'm gonna have a great time.

hey man, i love new orleans.

it's new orleans fans that pick on my girlfriend and completely ruin her first and only forever falcons game while i'm up getting beers for us that make me wanna be a complete ****.

thursday through saturday i'm gonna have a great time.

Oh yeah, don't sit in the nosebleeds, either ;)