Braves at Cubs

Unknøwn

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry chief, unlike you, I had several things I needed to do today....

1. Throw up on an 11 year-old girl.

2. Cheer opposing player's injury.

3. Tell my mom that just because I dwell in her basement doesn't mean I have to pick up my own clothes.

4. Blow up my girlfriend.

Sorry chief, unlike you, I had several things I needed to do today. But since your calling me out what would you like to talk about? I like how you feel it necessary to have a avatar dissing another team. Shouldn't you have like a, I would take a **** in the *** from all Braves players, avatar?

Why don't you hate on our star studded line-up. Or we can talk about the pathetic excuse of a deal the Ankiel deal was. He sure is good, not. Or we can talk about how good Oswalt is, or Howard... Or we can trade for a player who has a nagging back issue, smart move there.

Or we can just talk about how much of a loser you are, either of them are good

get the **** out of here. this is a philly free zone. im sorry that you're bitter just because the braves are better than you.

Sorry chief, unlike you, I had several things I needed to do today. But since your calling me out what would you like to talk about? I like how you feel it necessary to have a avatar dissing another team. Shouldn't you have like a, I would take a **** in the *** from all Braves players, avatar?

Why don't you hate on our star studded line-up. Or we can talk about the pathetic excuse of a deal the Ankiel deal was. He sure is good, not. Or we can talk about how good Oswalt is, or Howard... Or we can trade for a player who has a nagging back issue, smart move there.

Or we can just talk about how much of a loser you are, either of them are good

How about we talk about the fact that we aren't the mother ******* Mets. We don't cough up 7 game leads in September, or the fact that your "star-studded lineup" got shut out in 4 straight games by some sorry *** Mets. Or the fact that that same lineup has scored 10 more runs than the Braves this season, all while having a **** *** bullpen and nothing after your "top" 3 pitchers. As for the Ankiel deal...you're really going to talk **** about something that was meant to be just a fill-in for this team? Where we gave up absolutely nothing of consequence to get those two guys, and one has been playing pretty well for us lately that included a 3-run 3B that won the game for us on Friday. So yes, let's talk about that ****, you dumb *****.

Know how the Phillies offense is heralded as an offensive juggernaut?

If the scores stand right now; Braves 14 runs, Phillies 4 runs. Then guess what? The Braves and Phillies are TIED in total runs scored at 577. Hmmm.

118+ Run Diff - Braves

69+ Run Diff - Phillies

But remember kids, the Phillies "have better pitching because of their elite 3-man." <_<

Hee hee.

I agree with that, but for those few games when Chipper's injury overlapped with Prado's, Infante was one of the few guys who was still hitting pretty consistently.......

Oh, not discounting what he's done at all, we just have to say that for about 90% of our roster.

1. Throw up on an 11 year-old girl.

2. Cheer opposing player's injury.

3. Tell my mom that just because I dwell in her basement doesn't mean I have to pick up my own clothes.

4. Blow up my girlfriend.

5. Cut off the sleeves of his new T-shirt

6. Clog his arteries with more cheese steaks

7. Think about how much better Pittsburgh's football history is.

8. Deflate his girlfriend.

How about we talk about the fact that we aren't the mother ******* Mets. We don't cough up 7 game leads in September, or the fact that your "star-studded lineup" got shut out in 4 straight games by some sorry *** Mets. Or the fact that that same lineup has scored 10 more runs than the Braves this season, all while having a **** *** bullpen and nothing after your "top" 3 pitchers. As for the Ankiel deal...you're really going to talk **** about something that was meant to be just a fill-in for this team? Where we gave up absolutely nothing of consequence to get those two guys, and one has been playing pretty well for us lately that included a 3-run 3B that won the game for us on Friday. So yes, let's talk about that ****, you dumb *****.

We have been without Howard and Utley for a huge chunk of the season. Wait till they both get rolling. Plus Oswalt makes us one of the best pitching staffs. Your stupid if you don't think that. also, we can talk about 15 straight division titles and 1 championship. Or how we have been to the world series the last two years and a title. That's a .06 ratio to a .5. Atlanta teams are under achieving boring teams to watch. I would rather talk to a Yankees or Rays fan....IDK why I even wasted my time with your sorry ***.

We have been without Howard and Utley for a huge chunk of the season. Wait till they both get rolling. Plus Oswalt makes us one of the best pitching staffs. Your stupid if you don't think that. also, we can talk about 15 straight division titles and 1 championship. Or how we have been to the world series the last two years and a title. That's a .06 ratio to a .5. Atlanta teams are under achieving boring teams to watch. I would rather talk to a Yankees or Rays fan....IDK why I even wasted my time with your sorry ***.

Okay be quiet sh*t smear and go get you some squirrel jerky. Utley was underachieving prior to the injury and so was Howard. They were both on the roster when we went up TO PHILADELPHIA during the memorial day weekend and swept you.

And if you think their return is going to propel you to better baseball (.800 or higher) then there's more crack in you than the Liberty Bell.

No he doesn't. He makes the phillies have one of the best top 3 starters in baseball, but after that your pitching is atrocious. the staff includes the bullpen (horrible) and the rest of your starters (below average).

pretty sad that despite the fact that the phillies have a much, much bigger payroll and 6 more home games on the schedule then road games and they still are in second place.

The Phillies have won the World Series and broke the streak but let's see long it takes this time...

662 days, 17 hours, 3 minutes, and 45 seconds have passed since the Phillies won the World Series!

http://www.phillysucks.com/philliessuck.html

2 for 127. Awesome. Some Overall Phillies Stats.

* 127 total seasons

* 72 losing seasons

* 3 .500 seasons

* 52 winning seasons

* 112 Tie games

* Overall postseason record: 42-47 (.471)(after World Series in 2009)

* Overall record: 9038-10167 (.471) (end of 2009 season)

* Most runs allowed all-time: 91,496

* Second most players all-time: 1,865

* Most game below .500 all time: 1,129