Confirmed: Sevendust writes song for Falcons

Hey all. I've gotten a lot of questions about this in the past week, and I've been just as excited to find out as most of you have been. I just got word that Sevendust did, indeed, record a song for the Falcons last week in NY. No word yet on how the song will be used, but I'm going to get on the phone with some of the guys from the band next week to find out and post a story on AtlantaFalcons.com.

But there ya go. It's true. Can't wait to hear it!

Sevendust is an Atlanta band, lead singer lives in Douglasville the last I heard, and have been around for many years. Should be a lot more well known than they are, kick a$$ band I've seen them more times than I can count.

I have, too. Their live shows are epic. Always see them whenever they get within a couple hundred miles of me.

I have, too. Their live shows are epic. Always see them whenever they get within a couple hundred miles of me.

Cool.... I missed them the last time at The Tabernacle, tried to get tickets but it sold out. Other than that I don't think I've missed a show of theirs in or around the Atlanta area in 5 + years. They were with Nonpoint the last time I believe and I was pi$$ed I missed the show.

I hope the use more of the style in the videos posted above. I looked them up on youtube. First song I came across was unraveling, wasn't much of a fan.

Check out the video for a song called "Denial." Their best video, by far. In fact, I'll just post it.

Sevendust is an Atlanta band, lead singer lives in Douglasville the last I heard, and have been around for many years. Should be a lot more well known than they are, kick a$$ band I've seen them more times than I can count.

I did the lead singer's mortgage when he purchased home in D'ville......how is that for confirmation?! :rolleyes: