Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sticktracy

Yup same on ole Falcons

68 posts in this topic

Go be an Eagles fan. You will not be missed around here I assure you.

:rolleyes:

Im a Falcons fan for life bro!! I hate the Eagles, but Vick actually got his legs back and looked good in pre-season last friday. We have to face them this season.

Im a Falcons fan for life bro!! I hate the Eagles, but Vick actually got his legs back and looked good in pre-season last friday. We have to face them this season.

Who cares if he got his legs back?

Moron....

HEY!!!!! It's that racist, ookie loving, dirty shower curtain kid!

racistmessage.jpg

This peice of human garbage needs to crawl back to the Eagles board where he spread his AIDS infested derp-derp posts.

Who cares if he got his legs back?

His accuracy was on point also. He is actually being coached by real coach not Mora and going through all his reads and looked very accurate friday,but this is not about Vick. This is about what this team needs to do to improve.

racistmessage.jpg

Are you talking about FlyFalconFan with the numerous aliases?

His accuracy was on point also. He is actually being coached by real coach not Mora and going through all his reads and looked very accurate friday,but this is not about Vick. This is about what this team needs to do to improve.

Awesome, thanks so much for you input that I REALLY care about.

sarcasm.jpg

Don't kid us ookster. It is always about the Ookster with you. Your posts give people the herpes.

racistmessage.jpg

This peice of human garbage needs to crawl back to the Eagles board where he spread his AIDS infested derp-derp posts.

That's what I remember. FlyFalcon also used to talk like that with the Rerun in his avitar. Slither back in your hole kiddo. The truth is out once again.

After Vick slacked off during the end of 2005 season and being a huge factor for us going 2-6 in our last 8 games and NOT breaking the back to back curse I completely lost faith in him. I mean we were freaking 6-2 at the mid way point and only needed 3 WINS!!!!!, he didn't care about this team and I don't freakin care about him after that crap.

Then comes along a rookie who not only passes for more yards then Vick has ever done in his life but also fights through turf toe the next year and comes back and helps us beat that freaking curse when we were 6-7 with 3 games left.

Ryan is like the ANTI Vick and I'm glad he is on our team and Vick is gone.

Red Death D likes this

racistmessage.jpg

I don't remember the kid, but I can tell he is a complete idiot. Reminds me a lot of a younger, more ******** Swift...

YUP Same ole Falcons. Ryan almost being picked off because he locks into too much on Gonzales, People thinking Roddy White is an elite reciever when most of his catches he makes are sideline catches. Roddy white playing again like he did when Vick was here dropping passes. Ryan better make the playoffs this year this is his 3rd year. Sure didnt take Vick that long to win a playoff game #just sayn.

I still support Ryan but he AND THIS TEAM need to do alot better than what we saw in the 1rst pre-season game. Joe Flacco on the other hand has looked like Joe Montana the second coming. What i want to see tonight , I want to see Ryan not lock in on Gonzales so much. I wanna see Roddy Make a nice catch in coverage and not have a case of the dropsies. Turner is alright.

Stop sucking vicks **** and move on with your worthless life

And when we face Vicky trust me she will be layin on her back like the two buck hooker that she is. By Vick gaining his legs back don't poise a threat to Birds. So it doesn't matter.