Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sticktracy

Yup same on ole Falcons

68 posts in this topic

Dang Gritz, that's cold. :lol:

You don't come correct into our house.....you get smacked around..... ;)

YUP Same ole Falcons. Ryan almost being picked off because he locks into too much on Gonzales, People thinking Roddy White is an elite reciever when most of his catches he makes are sideline catches. (sideline catches don't count??) Roddy white playing again like he did when Vick was here dropping passes. Ryan better make the playoffs this year this is his 3rd year. Sure didnt take Vick that long to win a playoff game #just sayn. Mora inherited Reeves' team. Smith inherited Quitterino's mess. Just sayin

I still support Ryan (although I have this mancrush on MV7) but he AND THIS TEAM need to do alot better than what we saw in the 1rst pre-season game. Joe Flacco on the other hand has looked like Joe Montana the second coming. What i want to see tonight , I want to see Ryan not lock in on Gonzales so much. I wanna see Roddy Make a nice catch in coverage and not have a case of the dropsies. Turner is alright.

I will be posting more pointless dribble as the season continues.

All fixed ^_^

I'm getting Subway for lunch today.

I am cooking up a nice steak on the MR T Flavorwave oven we have at work. Should be yummy.

enter large platter of 3-dollar hotwings

exit useless stack of shiney chicken bones

thats tonight. I'm still good for my chick fil-a now tho...

Only problem is I live in Houston...hmmm... how I miss 3 dollar cafe and the glorious "V" when it comes to fastfood fixes...wub.gif

Remember when Woody Dantzler ran the wildcat?

No, but I remember when Richard Gere ran the obstacle course in An Officer and a Gentleman.

enter large platter of 3-dollar hotwings

exit useless stack of shiney chicken bones

thats tonight. I'm still good for my chick fil-a now tho...

Only problem is I live in Houston...hmmm... how I miss 3 dollar cafe and the glorious "V" when it comes to fastfood fixes...wub.gif

So, you are attacking me now? :lol:

Gritz, your dog is loading up on some serious ruffage man... by the time the purple people eaters game arrives, it ain't gonna be prettybiggrin.gif

The Vikings reference flew over my head. I dun git et.

d!ck macy

Junior Falcon

Group:

Forum Members Posts:

302 Joined:

22-February 09 Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:21 AM

Well he can fly.When Vick was our Qb i dont remember these boards worrying about getting this player or that player in free agency on defense.I mean honestly if you actually think about it.Vick was never surrounded by much talent on offense except Algae Crumpler.I would hate to see him with good talent around him.It would be deadly.Crumpler lead our team in receptions.And Authur never actually surrounded the guy with the talent that Matt has.I mean Turner.We all know Warrick Dunn was'nt a home run hitter or a rb that can get us in the endzone or score 17tds in a season.And our offensive line was horrible.I mean Vick was stuck with Jenkins an Roddy fresh out of college they were'nt even developed back then and dropped everything thrown their way.It wasnt their fault at the time.They just did'nt have no veteran receiver to lead by example.But if you did'nt notice when Joe Horn came here.They got better.I know we used to call Vick superman but i mean did we actually believe that?I honestly think we expected to much of the guy.Note:this has nothing to do with him fighting dogs.We're talking about him as a player.I mean Brett favre hunted deers and hung their heads on the walls in his house but he is an all american hero.Brett Favre sucks oin my opinion.I think he lead the league in interceptions.Anyone could have his records if they stayed in the league for 50 years.I mean why do you think we got rid of him?Its true we eat deers in America.But in China they eat dogs,cats and rats.So back up off Vick.And Peta is facing a lawsuit anyway for something about a little girl.FREE MICHEAL VICK!

I'm actually just finishing a bacon grill burger at DQ! man it was good....and they have wifi, so i could check the boards while i eat, now, what for dessert? too many choices here, and as much as i'd like to, i can't eat one of everything!!!

YUP Same ole Falcons. Ryan almost being picked off because he locks into too much on Gonzales, People thinking Roddy White is an elite reciever when most of his catches he makes are sideline catches. Roddy white playing again like he did when Vick was here dropping passes. Ryan better make the playoffs this year this is his 3rd year. Sure didnt take Vick that long to win a playoff game #just sayn.

I still support Ryan but he AND THIS TEAM need to do alot better than what we saw in the 1rst pre-season game. Joe Flacco on the other hand has looked like Joe Montana the second coming. What i want to see tonight , I want to see Ryan not lock in on Gonzales so much. I wanna see Roddy Make a nice catch in coverage and not have a case of the dropsies. Turner is alright.

Get a grip man. It's just preseason will rise this season. But I can agree on one thing that I will like see Ryan spread the ball little bit more. But other than that Ryan will be ok and Roddy.

...I mean Brett favre hunted deers and hung their heads on the walls in his house but he is an all american hero.Brett Favre sucks oin my opinion.I think he lead the league in interceptions.Anyone could have his records if they stayed in the league for 50 years.I mean why do you think we got rid of him?Its true we eat deers in America.But in China they eat dogs,cats and rats.So back up off Vick.And Peta is facing a lawsuit anyway for something about a little girl.FREE MICHEAL VICK!

Strong evidence for a lawsuit against a public school somewhere.

phattywankenobi likes this

I love ranch! Eat it on everything, but that parm sauce does sound good.

It is good.

just make a rue with butter and flower after it cooks fora few minutes add some heavy cream, salt, cayenne pepper,minced garlic, some dried thyme and whole peppercorns, let come to simmer then add as much shredded parm cheese as your belt buckle can hold, once melted though lather it on a toasted sub roll stacked with some thick cut bacon and grilled chicken and you have a winner.